Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,730 members, 7,889,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

My Baby Was Birth At 25weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Baby Was Birth At 25weeks (449 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre / 33-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At LUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Was Birth At 25weeks by Patchhybekay: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
good day, am writing to you in tears and so much pain, am from Nigeria, I put to bed January 30th of this year, my baby was born @25weeks and 5days. My amniotic sac got ruptured and there was nothing much my hospital could do, I was referred to another hospital where they have the Nicu, lagoon hospital ikoyi lagos Nigeria. where I had a cesarean section to deliver the child. My issue now is my HMO(insurance) only covers my daughter for 10days, and it past 10days already, we had to call my husbands office who now told the HMO to approve more days so we can use that opportunity to solicit for funds. Pls i don't Know if there is any way I can receive help
Re: My Baby Was Birth At 25weeks by taylor89(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Iranian minister tests positive for coronavirus / China Celebrates No New Zero-coronavirus Report / Step By Step On How To Make Your Own Hygienic Sanitizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.