Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,273 members, 7,974,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:06 PM

Macaulay Culkin Setting The Record Straight Bout His Relationship With Michael J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Macaulay Culkin Setting The Record Straight Bout His Relationship With Michael J (365 Views)

'home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Welcomes First Child With Brenda Song / Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Macaulay Culkin Setting The Record Straight Bout His Relationship With Michael J by bmdmixer: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
If you saw HBO’s Leaving Neverland, the explosive documentary exploring allegations that Michael Jackson sexually abused children, you may have been surprised when Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin didn’t make an appearance.

As a child, Culkin starred in the music video for Jackson’s “Black and White,” after which he and Jackson became lifelong friends.

Throughout the years, as allegations of Jackson's behavior have exploded into the mainstream, Culkin has continuously denied that he ever had any sexual contact with Jackson.

In Esquire's March 2020 cover story, Culkin discusses at length his friendship with Jackson, going into detail about their relationship and what did and did not happen.

thereof. Both raised by fathers pushing them toward fame at a young age, Culkin and Jackson were kindred spirits, despite their 22-year age difference.

The last time they encountered one another was in a men’s room at the Santa Barbara County Superior Courthouse in 2005, where Culkin testified as a character witness in People v.

Michael Jackson, wherein Jackson was charged with intoxicating and molesting a 13-year-old boy who had cancer.

Jackson was later acquitted.

“We better not talk,” Jackson said, according to Culkin. “I don’t want to influence your testimony.”

The two embraced before returning to court. It was the last time Culkin would see Jackson before he passed away in 2009.

Though Jackson has been dead for over a decade, Leaving Neverland has introduced new aftershocks into Culkin’s life. He spoke about a memorable celebrity encounter that occurred not long after the documentary’s release.

“Here’s a good Michael Jackson story that doesn’t involve Michael Jackson at all,” Culkin said. “I ran into James Franco on a plane. I’d bumped into him two or three times over the years.

I give him a little nod as we’re putting our bags overhead. Hey, how you doing? Good, how ya doing? And it was right after the Leaving Neverland documentary came out, and he goes, ‘So, that documentary!’ And that was all he said.

I was like, ‘Uh-huh.’ Silence. So then he goes, ‘So what do you think?’ And I turned to him and I go, ‘Do you wanna talk about your dead friend?’ And he sheepishly.....

more on the article here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1371

(1) (Reply)

Mystery School Of Knowing Things Above / Callum Hudson-odoi Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.