Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,949 members, 7,886,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. (5712 Views)

Why Muslims Are Asked To Hide The Knowledge Of Allah. Even From The Reverts / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images. / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by wizardus: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empiree:
Try it on FB and see what happens. Facebook will block your amount. I know what I'm talking about. Not only will you get blocked but they will place you on surveillance and subsequently arrest you. So go ahead. You will be surprised to see your fellow christians report you for creating nuisance.

I have been there done that

Create a small blog

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَارُونُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - الْمَعْنَى - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ مَعْرُوفٍ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ خَرَّبُوذَ الْمَكِّيَّ - حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الطُّفَيْلِ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَطُوفُ بِالْبَيْتِ عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ يَسْتَلِمُ الرُّكْنَ بِمِحْجَنِهِ ثُمَّ يُقَبِّلُهُ زَادَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ثُمَّ خَرَجَ إِلَى الصَّفَا وَالْمَرْوَةِ فَطَافَ سَبْعًا عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ ‏.‏
Abu Al Tufail reported on the authority of Ibn "Abbas who said I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) circumambulating the Ka'bah on his Camel, touching the corner (Black Stone) with a crooked stick and kissing it (the crooked stick). The narrator Muhammad bin Rafi' added "he then went o Al Safa and Al Marwah and ran seven times on his Camel.

Sahih Sunan Abi Dawud 1879
In-book : Book 11, Hadith 159
English translation : Book 10, Hadith 1874
Abu Dawood

can't you see that you're not making any sense ?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Corrections: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

May thunder strike you and your generations! May you all rot in hell in this world and in the next!

BROS SMALL!! SMALL!!.NA FIGHT?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by jcross19: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

May thunder strike you and your generations! May you all rot in hell in this world and in the next!
I won't curse you!!!! you are possess with Allah and Allah is a demon. if I catch Allah I will burn him or her with fire. I have read your Koran what I like in it is that superstition in it ahahahahhah Satan is hiding in your nose ahahahahah or one strand of woman hair is pinching the angel ahahahahah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by jcross19: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
smallrincowis16:

PLS MENTION AN ISLAMIC SCHOLAR PLS? JUST ONE THAT CAN'T DO WITHOUT THE BIBLE
can you show me I mean one thing Islam added to the world if not disaster?.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
smallrincowis16:

I can't even see any point/sense in what you're posting, that's why don't reply you

atleast if you want to argue, argue with point/senses and be ready to learn. if not people with right senses will see you as a mad fellow

Let's read more of what the Muhammad the mad Pedophile said and if you are honest. You can tell us the two senseless individuals between the three of us whether the one who just quotes the Pedophile Muhammad or the one who thinks a 54year old sexual abuser of a 9year old girl is truly a Prophet:

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا آدَمُ بْنُ أَبِي إِيَاسٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي ذِئْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدٌ الْمَقْبُرِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْعُطَاسَ، وَيَكْرَهُ التَّثَاؤُبَ، فَإِذَا عَطَسَ فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ، فَحَقٌّ عَلَى كُلِّ مُسْلِمٍ سَمِعَهُ أَنْ يُشَمِّتَهُ، وَأَمَّا التَّثَاوُبُ فَإِنَّمَا هُوَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، فَلْيَرُدَّهُ مَا اسْتَطَاعَ، فَإِذَا قَالَ هَا‏.‏ ضَحِكَ مِنْهُ الشَّيْطَانُ ‏"
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6223
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 247
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 242
Sahih Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
smallrincowis16:

can't you see that you're not making any sense ?

You don't like that one...

Now see this one where Pedophile Prophet Muhammad broke the Ramadan rule of no sex. It is supposed to be the Islamic most "holy" month but the Muhammad is like a randy goat. He never fails to embarrass himself and everyone who looks to him as a prophet.

Emulate your pervert prophet for he is the "best model"

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي حَرْمَلَةُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي يُونُسُ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، وَأَبِي، بَكْرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ، زَوْجَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ قَدْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُدْرِكُهُ الْفَجْرُ فِي رَمَضَانَ وَهُوَ جُنُبٌ مِنْ غَيْرِ حُلُمٍ فَيَغْتَسِلُ وَيَصُومُ ‏.‏
A'isha, the wife of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), said:

The dawn broke upon the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) during the Ramadan in a state of junub not because of sexual dream (but on account of intercourse) and he washed himself and observed fast.

Sahih Muslim 1109 b
In-book : Book 13, Hadith 96
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 6, Hadith 2452
Sahih Muslim

One thing you notice as you study the Arabic background of these Hadiths and qur'an is the dishonest insertions and outright change of some meaning when translating to English language. This is to tone down the dirty acts of Muhammad when the English reader reads. You see many of the words in open and close brackets. They are forced insertions to make mild what those verses will mean if read in English. If read in Arabic. It is crazy what you read.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا بَهْزُ بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرٍ النَّهْشَلِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا زِيَادُ، بْنُ عِلاَقَةَ عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ مَيْمُونٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، رضى الله عنها قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُقَبِّلُ فِي رَمَضَانَ وَهُوَ صَائِمٌ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) kissed (his wives) during Ramadan while observing fast.

Sahih Muslim 1106 l
In-book : Book 13, Hadith 90
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 6, Hadith 2446
Sahih Muslim

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ مُجَاهِدٍ، عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، - رضى الله عنهما - قَالَ سَافَرَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَمَضَانَ فَصَامَ حَتَّى بَلَغَ عُسْفَانَ ثُمَّ دَعَا بِإِنَاءٍ فِيهِ شَرَابٌ فَشَرِبَهُ نَهَارًا لِيَرَاهُ النَّاسُ ثُمَّ أَفْطَرَ حَتَّى دَخَلَ مَكَّةَ ‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ - رضى الله عنهما - فَصَامَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَفْطَرَ فَمَنْ شَاءَ صَامَ وَمَنْ شَاءَ أَفْطَرَ ‏.‏
Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) journeyed during the month of Ramadan in a state of fasting till he reached 'Usfan. He then ordered a cup containing drinking water and he drank that openly so that the people might see it, and broke the fast (and did not resume it) till he reached Mecca. Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with him) said:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) fasted and broke the fast, so he who wished fasted and he who wished to break it broke it

Sahih Muslim 1113 e
In-book : Book 13, Hadith 114
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 6, Hadith 2470  
Sahih Muslim

The man was a maniac. None of what he forced on the people. Did he apply to himself. Only when it was convenient for him that he got involved.

He forgot this:
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، وَعَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ مَهْدِيٍّ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ حَبِيبِ بْنِ أَبِي ثَابِتٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْمُطَوِّسِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ أَفْطَرَ يَوْمًا مِنْ رَمَضَانَ مِنْ غَيْرِ رُخْصَةٍ وَلاَ مَرَضٍ لَمْ يَقْضِ عَنْهُ صَوْمُ الدَّهْرِ كُلِّهِ وَإِنْ صَامَهُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى حَدِيثُ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ لاَ نَعْرِفُهُ إِلاَّ مِنْ هَذَا الْوَجْهِ ‏‏ وَسَمِعْتُ مُحَمَّدًا يَقُولُ أَبُو الْمُطَوِّسِ اسْمُهُ يَزِيدُ بْنُ الْمُطَوِّسِ وَلاَ أَعْرِفُ لَهُ غَيْرَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثِ ‏‏

Abu Hurairah narrated that :

the Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever breaks the fast during Ramadan without an allowance or illness, then if he fasted for all time, his fasting would not make up for it."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 723
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 42
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 3, Hadith 723
Jamiat Tirmidhi

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Empiree: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
wizardus:

Create a small blog
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by wizardus: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Empiree:

Of course..
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
If you arent thicker than a 2" by 2" plank of wood, you would have sussed that I careless who you call mate or not, and that I was merely putting you in your place, reminding you of your position and taking the wind out of your stinking nauseating pretentious sails.

Sorry for your pitiful sight self. Look at you, after reading the quote, you still are using "... your fellow Christians" in your "They are your cousins/brethren and charity as they say begins at home. They are in need of it. Halleluyah you saw the light. Please liberate them" comment, smh. You arent better off than any of them. You actually, other than being in the frying pan, are in fire, lol.

I remember vividly when you popped up on my mention with "if you are in doubts about what we reveal......ask the people of the book" so pardon my assumption if I assume that you are a Christian. And talking about people of the book they include the Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Christians and any Faith with an extant Book they believed came from God.

You surely have a lot going in your head o. From lolling, looking out for who to drub, putting/reminding people of their places, caring less about what people think yet typing epistles as if you swallowed a Typewriter.

P.S. Were you the one who once said there was a Gate in Jerusalem named the Needle in reference to Jesus reference to the camel going thru the eye of the Needle? If you are, no need for this convo anymore.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
I remember vividly when you popped up on my mention with "if you are in doubts about what we reveal......ask the people of the book" so pardon my assumption if I assume that you are a Christian.
What has your assumption profited you, except for a kick in the teeth, lol. I careless of your insincere and false explanation

Lukuluku69:
And talking about people of the book they include the Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Christians and any Faith with an extant Book they believed came from God.
I am sure you can spot your half truths and dishonesty in your comment above.

Lukuluku69:
You surely have a lot going in your head o. From lolling, looking out for who to drub, putting/reminding people of their places, caring less about what people think yet typing epistles as if you swallowed a Typewriter.
You must be psychic to know I did swallow a typewriter

Lukuluku69:
P.S. Were you the one who once said there was a Gate in Jerusalem named the Needle in reference to Jesus reference to the camel going thru the eye of the Needle? If you are, no need for this convo anymore.
I am not the one who once said anything about "a Gate in Jerusalem named the Needle in reference to Jesus reference to the camel going thru the eye of the Needle" but Jesus did use that hyperbole to drive home a point.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
jcross19:
can you show me I mean one thing Islam added to the world if not disaster?.

MR man sorry,

stop shifting goal post
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I remember vividly when you popped up on my mention with "if you are in doubts about what we reveal......ask the people of the book" so pardon my assumption if I assume that you are a Christian. And talking about people of the book they include the Jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Christians and any Faith with an extant Book they believed came from God.

guy, stop spitting thrash

did you belief in the book you're quoting?,
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=PervertProphet post=86697902]
Let's read more of what the Muhammad the mad Pedophile said and if you are honest. You can tell us the two senseless individuals between the three of us whether the one who just quotes the Pedophile Muhammad or the one who thinks a 54year old sexual abuser of a 9year old girl is truly a Prophet:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا آدَمُ بْنُ أَبِي إِيَاسٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي ذِئْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدٌ الْمَقْبُرِيُّ، ع
Narrated Abu Huraira:
[b]The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim wh

you point man?

btw, which one is more beneficial between the two scientifically, pls go straight man
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Bukky244: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2020
advocatejare:
Dear Nairalanders, there are many posts against Christians, full of falsehoods that Nairaland jihadists are creating that has never been deleted.

I created a thread which as many as 2500 people have viewed so far to expose the true circumstances surrounding Muhammad's death but I'm surprised that without warning Nairaland admins have deleted my topic.

Here is the link to the topic which Nairaland has deleted:

https://www.nairaland.com/5665117/muhammad-allahs-prophet-died-top

PervertProphet, true2god, Maximus69, please take note.

I know empiree, antichristian, aadoiza, Rashduct4luv and his likes are behind the removal of that interesting exposé. You guys should note that you can't bury the truth. It's only lies that is afraid of being exposed, that's why all of una have been fidgeting since I started exposing the lies in the cult you call religion.

@Seun that was not fair enough, you shouldn't have allowed anyone to influence you to remove my post.

Dont blame Seun, the Jihadi arm of DSS and NIA monitors Nairaland. Seun will not want to lose all his efforts. It shows clearly that what you wrote was the truth. I remember telling one guy to address your submission, that if he does not, his faith and those of others will never be stable again. Since none of them could address it and they dont want others to see it, they have to remove it. That is Islam for you. That is the reason for the Hate speech ( or Blasphemy) Law. They dont want any discussion about Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2020
smallrincowis16:

Lawma Agent, I believe in all Books from God.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2020
smallrincowis16:

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by advocatejare(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Bukky244:

Dont blame Seun, the Jihadi arm of DSS and NIA monitors Nairaland. Seun will not want to lose all his efforts. It shows clearly that what you wrote was the truth. I remember telling one guy to address your submission, that if he does not, his faith and those of others will never be stable again. Since none of them could address it and they dont want others to see it, they have to remove it. That is Islam for you. That is the reason for the Hate speech ( or Blasphemy) Law. They dont want any discussion about Islam.
I understand. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lukuluku69:

do you know that there's another verse that contradict what what were saying?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
smallrincowis16:

do you know that there's another verse that contradict what what were saying?

Let us see the Verse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Rapture / Is Atheism Gaining Ground? / Adeboye With Obj, Ogd; Tb Joshua With Atta Mills. The Fruit Speaks Louder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.