Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,475 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) (15877 Views)

Is Eniola Badmus Sick Or Just Losing Weight - New Photos / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by etrange: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Hhenryy:

I quite agree with you, but when we compare him with those in his age group, he looks sick. See Pete Edochie.

Not everyone would have the same body frame at old age. Pete has always been far more flashier.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Xclusiveme: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Honestly this modern times is nothing compared to the old times. When we watch some hilarious nollywood actors on our small size hunch back Tv giving us the joy and amusement. Having fun time with friends in the neighborhood inorder to chase boredom. Reading our books everyday with kerosene lantern, buying oyoyo buns for 5naira. Paying a school fees of #650naira in a university. Unizik precisely. Everyone was just smart, extrovert, playful, confident. Unlike this new world now
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by prettymaxy(f): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
I hope he's well because he looks too slim
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by victorian(f): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sighs it's old age.

People let him age in peace.

Everyone including myself will grow old and die one day.

Your main concern should be, how do u wish to die?

Peacefully or in great shock and horrible pains ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by omoharry(f): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nollywood nai announce Obituary pass their counterpart . sometimes I wonder if they are not the ones doing themselves.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by emilfischer(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Probably old age.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by pek(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
holyme62:
Legendary Nigerian actor, Chiwetalu Agu is one of the most talented and gifted actor, comedian and entertainer to ever walk through Nollywood. He has remained so dear to the hearts of thousands of film lovers.
t
Some of you bloggers think with your noses. You just throw words around anyhow.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
It is called aging.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Viserion: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
holyme62:
Legendary Nigerian actor, Chiwetalu Agu is one of the most talented and gifted actor, comedian and entertainer to ever walk through Nollywood. He has remained so dear to the hearts of thousands of film lovers.

But his recent look is giving us concern, as we sort to know if all is well with our darling actor, known for his crazy and hilarious line words in his films.
He looks frail, slim and unusual in his recent photos as you can see, which prompted our curiosity to finding out the true state of life and health of the actor.

But I just think it is age, but what is your own opinion?
click more here>>>>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/2020/02/12/what-is-wrong-with-nollywood-actor-chiwetalu-agu-is-he-sick-or-what-photos/

nothing is this life is everlasting... I pity this who feel proud about beauty or wealth..
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by backnbeta(f): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
KngGezy:

Like I wouldn't mind donating my hard earned cash for this guy. He is my best actor. He is my nollywood
I pray it's just old age...I can't even think of him needing help! He is a legend, a true icon and my all-time favorite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) / BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine / Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Alexander Thandi Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.