Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) (6591 Views)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Linx1234: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Adele, 31, looked thinner than ever as she stepped out in Los Angeles in a black activewear ensemble.

The Someone Like You hitmaker appears to have continued to lose weight after unveiling her slimmed down physique at Drake’s Halloween party last October and again while on a New Year’s vacation in Anguilla.

Adele’s transformation comes following her split from husband Simon Konecki, with whom she shares seven-year-old son Angelo.

The couple, who began dating in 2011 and married in 2015, confirmed their separation in April last year.

Adele filed for divorce from Simon this past September.

On October 24, she gave a first glimpse at her physical transformation.

She posted a glamorous selfie to Instagram in which she wished Drake a happy birthday and shared: ‘I used to cry but now I sweat’ followed by a laughing emoji.

It was followed a few weeks later by Christmas photos showing her posing with The Grinch in a black low-cut dress and her blonde hair styled in curls.

See more photos here........https://janefblog.com/12243-2singer-adele-stun-fans-with-her-dramatic-physical-transformation-photos/

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by masterflowx(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2020
The news of her splits with her enstrange husband was a rude shock to me last year.

She's my favorite British songs writer.

I can't go a day without listen to one of her songs.

Title: One and Only!

6 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by ArewaWife(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:

The news of her splits with her enstrange husband was a rude shock to me last year.

She's my favorite American songs writer.

If she is your favorite, how come you don't know she is British?

18 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by SURElee(f): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2020
She looks sickly. This drastic weight loss transformation get as e be o!

2 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Rextizzy: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2020
She and sia are my favorite musicians.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by masterflowx(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2020
ArewaWife:

That's Nigerians for you, we believe every popular song writers are from America. Including our favorite.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
The difference is clear!!
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Lcf69(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
WOwww!!! Bt,I wonder why presumed nice people usually get served,the wrong side of d Coin under the Sun... Pinned.
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Getrich47(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
ArewaWife:

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Celebrities looking weird at old age.
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by candygist: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
ArewaWife:

No mind her. Na oversabi go kill her

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
She looked better before

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Why is now looking like an old mama like this?
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Croccityboi123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
I love her
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:

She's my favorite British songs writer.

One and Only is breathtaking . There are very few things as perfect as that sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
The good thing is that she has the ability to cash out from the emotions the separation from her ex induces.

This weight shedding is a pointer to that effect.
Watch her next album.

You will see how she will squeeze the juice from every word they shared ; every kiss they exchanged and every romp they had.

She's talented.

3 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rextizzy:
She and sia are my favorite musicians.
You sabi!

Check out Passenger.
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by segebase(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
wow
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by Joystark(f): 2:31am On Feb 14, 2020
Seems heartbreak is the fastest way to lose weight.
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by davillian(m): 5:14am On Feb 14, 2020
ArewaWife:

Headshot
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by davillian(m): 5:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Shay na the breakup make her shed abi wetin....
Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2020
She has one of the most beautiful voice in the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer Adele Stun Fans With Her Dramatic Physical Transformation (photos) by YoriYoris: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86777523:
She has one of the most beautiful voice in the world
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Dotun, & Others Reacts As Viral Video Of Lady Seen Crying During Sex / Sugar Daddy Suprises Actress Uche Iwuji With New Car! / Mercy Johnson Vs Tolu Toolz Who Would Make You Joystick Rise Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.