Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

Leveraging On The Smart Contract Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Leveraging On The Smart Contract Business (657 Views)

Forsage Smart Contract Business Opportunity / Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH / The Smart Investment Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging On The Smart Contract Business by TheWalkingMind: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning to everyone. I'm here to introduce something not so new to us (should be if this makes the first time we are hearing about it). This business is what is called the Smart Contract Business business.

Smart Contracts are good, and you can do a readup on why they are on the internet. My key of focus will be how best you can leverage these smart contracts to give yourself a degree of financial freedoms, most especially the Smart Contracts built into the Ethereum blockchain.

There are as it stands a number of these smart contracts, but irrespective of your choice of investment the results will be if not always be the same if some things are not taking into consideration. The major one being the INVESTMENT TEAM

Smart Contracts built into the Ethereum blockchain are networking based. Meaning it's a referral based system. Most of the times 1 × 2 Matrixes system. All I have seen so far has been. The role of the Investment Team in this is that, doing this alone by yourself can take some times, if not an infinite time unless your Networking Skills are on the Superman level. Without an investment Team your earning rate might be the best of a tired snail. With an inactive Investment Team, the smart Contracts business can turn out to be frustrating. With an active investment team however, the Smart Contracts business may be just Heavens answer to your financial prayers. And that is because, aside your individual efforts, the collective efforts will speed up your earning rate. That makes you complete the matrix in a giffy, irrespective of whichever one your are into.

As you would know, Smart Contracts built on Ethereum blockchain only takes ETH as registration fee. And buying ETH requires money, depending on the investment platform this may varies. In all, you're putting your money into it. It's only wise then to do this under an Active Investment Team (AIT).

I have a few Smart Contracts I'm into. If you're very much interested in joining any of them, do check my signature for my contact. Note: the registration fee will vary depending on the platform you wish to join.

Chat me through my contact. This time chat "Smart Contracts". Or you can drop your contact directly to be added up.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Laptops For Sale. / Buy/sell Fx : Pay Euro For Dollar Or Dollar For Euro / Understand The Concept Behind Making Money Online.. With My 2020 Investments Str

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.