Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,862 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect (60072 Views)

Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics / Sad End: Soldiers Unload Corpse Of Dreaded Cultist, Don Wani (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Kennitrust(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hm
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by implementing: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
G
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Pls kill him undecided
I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by nabegibeg: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by quiteboy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

Who dey call me?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by idonhammer: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
They are still ametokunating.

tim1256:
Where's MURIC?
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Incandescent(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
PM news & nonsense.

Tufia
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Respect55(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
From the wasteland
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by MotiveU(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
There is an issue in this country..oh
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Thirteenblood: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Because of lacked of parental care is that enough reason to remain a member of a criminal cult?!No be him mate dey use ATM Light do assignment?!After taking human Life u want us to now Sympathize with U?!
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Captaincool1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Na only 9 people dey d group. Facebook page opened in February 2020. Who dey lie.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Sexycardib: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
A round of applause for you
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Longman8: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
The struggle of life has made parent to look totally away from their children's wellbeing. Children now do what pleases them because of lack in parental guildiance. At the end the center can no longer hold.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
He should be tried and be hanged immediately. ......he may have wasted alot of innocent souls, so he should die too.....sometimes I won want happen to the laws of the federal republic on cult activities!
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Thefxchanger: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/i-was-already-a-dreaded-cultist-causing-havoc-at-12-suspect/

This story doesnt add up...

This is the group theu claimed was being used to recruit new members below...

Note that the group was created on 10th february, 2020 while the guy was arrested on the 4th february, 2020...
So the guy created the group and was recruiting while in police custody from 4th of this month?

Police and stupid reporting by their journalists go sha dey fall hand senselessly...

1 Like

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
do people actually know or understand themselves when they are doing this things?
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by michaelogbejohn(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
If na carrier him start that early e for don better for him family now
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Edoziesmart(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Another fake news from pmexpressng. It seems this arinze of a guy work under Seun like airforce1. Because the way every crap arinze198 and airforce1 posted here grace front page amaze me.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Nwaotu10(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
I have the full video.

1 Like

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by tillaman(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
cool
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by BanevsJoker(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
SilentVboy:
Yet another FAKE STORY from Pm express. No facts or proofs.
Check the Facebook page.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Savagedan(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Berry boys Youth FC, is a FA Charter Standard Development Football Club that is run by volunteers who really wish to make a difference to the lives of children......lol. Berry Boys Confraternity ko BBM Girls ni
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by ORAFA(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Note that the group was created on 10th february, 2020 while the guy was arrested on the 4th february, 2020...
So the guy created the group and was recruiting while in police custody from 4th of this month?

Police and stupid reporting by their journalists go sha dey fall hand senselessly...

Executive nonsense reportage by PM Express and the police.
They are not really cultists, they are a very wide network of gays. Check out the profile of the admin of that group and see for yourself. While checking, randomly pick his friends and check their profiles too and go on like that to see what they really are.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by bencliff2017: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2020
KILODE
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Enemyofpeace: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2020
See as him resemble seun
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Fake story. Facebook group created 10th February with only 9 members. The op and pm abi am express deserve to rot in jail for misleading the general public.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 14, 2020
Thefxchanger:

The story na fake
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Agugbadin: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2020
Black people with no good thing to give to the society except crime, violence, stealing, laziness, rape, and many more
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Godwin2am(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2020
chief priest crying.... in red

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Alex The Man Who Tied Up A Girl In Abuja Hotel Was Caught (Pics/Video) / Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.