Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Crawford University Breeds No Cowards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crawford University Breeds No Cowards (519 Views)

WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa / Crawford University Staff Shaving A Student’s Beard In Igbesa / Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crawford University Breeds No Cowards by CRUPRO1: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2020
CRAWFORD BREEDS NO COWARDS
[b][/b]
Tolu Ayomide who took to the social media with spurious allegation about Crawford University claimed he is our student quoting name, programme and level. We found no such name. Thus, he is faceless or, so he thinks. For the same technology he thinks would afford him anonymity would sniff him out eventually.
This ‘Tolu Ayomide’ puts on his cowardly mask to surf the web and upload his vile fantasies, what his mind would wish to be true, but which are false, up into the web. The mask is still in place, for sure, but it won’t be for long. And then, the long hand of the law will come for him.
But who might he be? A coward for sure, but not a Crawford student! Our founding fathers set up this institution in 2005 to be a harbour for strong, young, and serious Nigerian minds that had long been crowded out of access to the publicly-funded universities. From 2009 when we graduated our first set, we make bold to say that we have produced graduates proven worthy in character and learning, well-balanced and socially-regulated. This is because our system leaves no room for characters that cannot stand on their own two feet, people who need “walking sticks” and “props” like alcohol, marijuana, “monkey tail,” tramadol and so on to stay functional, or, even to look their mates in the face. Crawford University has Zero-Tolerance for drug abuse.
We have put in place systems and mechanisms which have convinced more than three thousands (that we have graduated, so far) the value of teamwork in preparation for examination and nobility of independence in examination conditions. We do not take with levity the sanctity of examination and malpractices are unheard of in our campus. We have put in place first-in-class facility and faculty that is ready to help willing students. That notwithstanding, we still provide mechanism that still seek to help in reforming others that may have been misguided to a path of rectitude. The Chaplaincy persuades souls to the love of God and a Counseling Unit to provide professional psychotherapy help. But sadly, since the day of Lucifer, the first deviant, some individuals would take no persuasion until shown out of the system in order not to contaminate some other innocent students with their peculiar virus. This purported letter, (fit, as can be seen by its strident and childish flippancy, only for the unregulated social media) is the handiwork of one of these cowardly incorrigibles. They were part of us before but like a cancerous growth, they have been cut out and thrown out of the system. (Or, is there any other solution to cancer?).
His mask slipped a little to show him for what he is when he described our Vice Chancellor as wicked and unforgiving. He rather should have looked himself in the mirror and recognise himself as one who had thwarted all efforts made to shapen and correct him, right from his parents, down to all mother- and father-figures that presented themselves to help him in Crawford University. The puerile vituperation of this faceless, fictitious “Tolu Ayomide” will stand as a shameful memorial of a student who could have made use of the opportunity offered him on a platter of gold to build for himself a solid future, but rather chose to spurn it. We are a faith-based institution and we will continue to pray for him, though we have no name to mention (God knows him, anyway) that God intervene for him and re-direct his path.
Re: Crawford University Breeds No Cowards by CRUPRO1: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
Official post from Mr. Layi OLAJUMOKE, Head of the Information, Publicity and Public Relations Unit of Crawford University
Re: Crawford University Breeds No Cowards by edoairways: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Dear CRUPRO1 you haven't refute toluayomide's allegations rather you expressed grammar. Not a enough prove to refute what the alleged toluayomide said about your school. Many of us tend to believe him to large extent because some of assertions are prevalent in many private universities in Nigeria. You don't expect that kid to use his real name do you?
Re: Crawford University Breeds No Cowards by EPC01: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
News got around last week about this Tolu Ayomide, that hit Nairaland with this post advising people not to come to Crawford University. I just feel the need to get words out to people out there that there's no iota of truth in the post.
The Crawford university in which I am is a private, faith-based institution. The more reason why it would have strict rules and regulations, and never run like a public University. In my own opinion, these regulations have been helping to reshape our lives in a godly way and are meant to keep us safe. In my three years in the University, I have had very few instances when I could really complain about infrastructure.
I know Crawford is going to higher grounds, so I can recommend my school to anyone , anytime. The vice Chancellor about whom this so called Tolu is complaining about is like a father figure to all the students. He is very nice and accommodating. I actually wonder where Tolu has found his own VC.

I am 300level student of Economics department in Crawford University; and
So far, so good; I have been enjoying the school.
Re: Crawford University Breeds No Cowards by edoairways: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
EPC01:
News got around last week about this Tolu Ayomide, that hit Nairaland with this post advising people not to come to Crawford University. I just feel the need to get words out to people out there that there's no iota of truth in the post.
The Crawford university in which I am is a private, faith-based institution. The more reason why it would have strict rules and regulations, and never run like a public University. In my own opinion, these regulations have been helping to reshape our lives in a godly way and are meant to keep us safe. In my three years in the University, I have had very few instances when I could really complain about infrastructure.
I know Crawford is going to higher grounds, so I can recommend my school to anyone , anytime. The vice Chancellor about whom this so called Tolu is complaining about is like a father figure to all the students. He is very nice and accommodating. I actually wonder where Tolu has found his own VC.

I am 300level student of Economics department in Crawford University; and
So far, so good; I have been enjoying the school.
What were you going to say before

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Savants Around The World. / The Highest Mountains Of The World. / Ippis As It Affects The Non-teaching Staff In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.