Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,977 members, 7,987,493 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

GAP, Inoyo And The Making Of More Fisherman" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GAP, Inoyo And The Making Of More Fisherman" (173 Views)

FCT Minister, Wike Cooking A Delicious Fisherman Soup (Photos, Video) / Akwa Ibom, Udom Inoyo, And The New Testament (1) / Gap, Inoyo And The Making Of Many More Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GAP, Inoyo And The Making Of More Fisherman" by actionnigga: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
"GAP, Inoyo and the Making of More Fisherman"

*...Akwa Ibomites Reacts*

By Ubong Akpan

Akwa Ibom people have reacted to an article that is trending on social media titled: "GAP, Inoyo and the Making of More Fisherman" written by one George Ukpongette, on the impact of the Graduate Assistant Program (GAP) an initiative of Mr. Udom Inoyo and sponsored by ExxonMobil on their lives.

In several comments across social media, they eulogies Mr. Inoyo for leading the initiative and thanked the company for such impactful programme which has seen many young Akwa Ibomites climbing to the ladder of success.

In separate comments on Facebook and WhatsApp groups, they thanked Mr. Inoyo for seeing through the programme and giving hope to graduates in the state. One of the social media users Mark Ekanem, who commented on the article wrote that: "Although I was in batch 7 phase 1, I never knew these details of the program. God bless all those instrumental to bringing this knowledge imparting program for us who didn't have connections nor knew people in power."

For Joe Ikang: "I am a full time beneficiary of this noble gesture, knowledge and financial-wise. Many gratitude to Pst. George Inyangete, not forgeting Mr Ubong Akpabio for their selfless services to humanity. I am ready to follow you Sir, any path you toe."

"I am so grateful and full of appreciation to the initiators of that program. I wonder what I would have become in life if I wasn't chosen for the program. The program prelate me for the challenges in life as a new graduate then and today, I am working in one of the most successful companies in Nigeria because of the forum that ExxonMobil created for us to excel, God bless Inoyo" says Maxwell Udoette.

While Aniekan Ukpong said: "I can attest to this laudable programme being a beneficiary myself. Kudo to those who made this a reality."

Osung Imo could not hold his emotions when he said: "if there is any program that has touched the foundation of youth empowerment in Akwa Ibom state, it is the GAP program which three of my relatives were beneficiaries. I never knew Inoyo had a hand in it. And hearing the lies people tell against him on social media today comforts the fact that only lazy youths detests hard work and integrity. Inoyo from what I saw on the video about his foundation has legacies that those who are bent on tarnishing his reputation, can never sweep away. I want to use this opportunity to thank Inoyo for the GAP initiative and urge him on to do whatever he necessary to salvage this state from those who have nothing to offer than throwing of money to jobless youths. We are solidly behind Inoyo."

GAP was a 3 months Instructor-Led Training and 3 month On-the-job development of graduate's skills through internship placement in reputable private and public sector organizations where over 450 graduates were trained and empowered.

Many of these graduates from both phases are now gainfully employed, while others were established in one business venture or the other sponsored by the Oil and Gas Industry Foundation.

(1) (Reply)

NEITI Reveals How N8.15 Trillion Was Shared Amongst The Government And Others In / Independent Newspaper Gov Of The Year Award Is Spur To Do More -ayade / Challenges Facing Nigeria Youths, A Discussion With A Chief Legislative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.