Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted (3432 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Area4Area: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Nigeria is a terrorist state.

Watch how yorubas and hausafulanis will support this.

The only thing that units them is hatred for Igbos.
Were you and jimyjames in Umuahia today?
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by unbitchable(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Catholic in the morning, Jewish in the afternoon, Amadioha at night. confusion
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Uteghe(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin Was Nnamdi Kanu's father a Jew? Kanu is tucked away in some vag..ina in Europe while simpletons are exposing themselves to danger.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by splendour7(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who Doesn't No That Zoo Millitary Are Just Criminals In Uniform,they Can Also Kidnap For Ransome I'm Not Suprice.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Army and Police are aware of their disappearance
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by letusbepieces: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
BUHARI WILL DO DO DO, ISRAEL WILL USE DRONE AND KILL BOTH HIM AND ALL THE SECURITY CHIEF IN THIS ZOO.

THEY KEEP PISSING DEM OFF.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by gidgiddy: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
tartar9:
Who still believes nnamdi kalu

Its never been about believing in Nnamdi Kanu, its always been about believing it is your right to choose if you want to be a Nigerian or not
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by letusbepieces: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari should learn from wat happened in Iran.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by tartar9(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its never been about believing in Nnamdi Kanu, its always been about believing it is your right to choose if you want to be a Nigerian or not
Of course kanu will always have believers (as long as stupid people exists)
What I meant was that were those buses actually taken by the army or just another one of kanu's propagandas with falsehood

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Okwyjesus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Nigeria is a terrorist state.

The only thing that units them is hatred for Igbos.

Very deep.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Topccy007z:
This government is determined to frustrate this man. So somebody cannot bury the parents in peace again. These soldiers and police officers that are supposed to be facing the heat of boko haram are here flexing muscle on innocent people.
Kalu should have stayed back, the soldiers wouldn't have killed him.
And if they mistake done that, biafra would have come to reality today.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by goodnessme1(f): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Area4Area:
Will be going tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Yujin(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
We are investigating. Meanwhile, we are gathered all over the world for this funeral. Our march to freedom is unstoppable. Like I've been saying, it is our fundamental right. We will bury our King and Queen; our fellow comrades and father and mother with full respect. At the end, our freedom will come.
Viva Biafra!
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by jimyjames(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Area4Area:

My friend why are you asking if am in umuahia or not? Did you send me?

Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Area4Area: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2020
goodnessme1:
Will be going tomorrow.
I love that, expecting your updates
Re: BREAKING!!! Two Buses Conveying Jewish Worshippers To Eze Kanu's Burial Abducted by Area4Area: 2:17am On Feb 14, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend why are you asking if am in umuahia or not? Did you send me?
OK, I know your t.fare is the issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife / 10 Strange Laws Many Nigerians Don't Know About - No. 1 Will Shock You / Seized Arms: Nigeria Calls Off Football Friendly With Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.