Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,043 members, 7,966,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

DSS Are Looking For Trouble They Have Destroyed The CCTV Cameras In My Residenc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Are Looking For Trouble They Have Destroyed The CCTV Cameras In My Residenc (636 Views)

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSS Are Looking For Trouble They Have Destroyed The CCTV Cameras In My Residenc by MrayNgozi(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Police and DSS are looking for trouble, they have destroyed the CCTV Cameras in my Residence – Nnamdi Kanu
The Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra has raised alarm as Police and DSS destroys CCTV mounted to monitor activities at his parent’s Burial.

Recall that Abia Police has warned IPOB members not to attend Nnamdi Kanu Parent’s Burial

“Let it be known that Abia State Police under the command of Ene Okon, in collaboration with DSS, have proceeded to remove two CCTV cameras installed in and around my hometown to pre-empt and record any terror attack by the Nigerian Army & Police as was the case in September 2017.
[READ MORE.....l[https://dailygist.co/2020/02/13/police-and-dss-are-looking-for-trouble-they-have-destroyed-the-cctv-cameras-in-my-residence-nnamdi-kanu/]
“The entire civilised world must ask the regime in Aso Rock and Abia State Police Commissioner Mr Ene Okon why they are destroying CCTV cameras on private properties in my village if they have no nothing to hide. So far they succeeded in destroying two cameras, but I wish to assure them there are 36 other well concealed cameras recording and relaying in real time their activities in and around my home.

Re: DSS Are Looking For Trouble They Have Destroyed The CCTV Cameras In My Residenc by blackboy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good point. Why destroy the CCTV . Are we in a democracy or dictatorship or military era

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Primate Elijah Ayodele Warned Oshiomhole Against Suspension / Appointment Of Hon. Justice Monica Dongban-mensem: Is The Judiciary Sitting On A / Turn Those Churches And Mosques Into Coronavirus Care Hospitals Schools Shelters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.