Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name (266 Views)

A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) / South African Woman Reveals Why Nigerian Men Love Them, Blast Nigerian Women / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by blazesam(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
To my baby and heart code, happy Valentine's Day Okoh Joy... I cherish you
Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by Offpoint: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine Jesus Christ of Nazareth... I love you Lord

2 Likes

Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by ojun50(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Don't cheat today....
Don't drink to stupor .....
Don't break heart....
Don't use hard drugs.... You can die in active service.....
Remember yr parent at home.
Husband love to yr wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by CAPSLOCKED: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2020
blazesam:

O'BOY CALM DOWN BEFORE PERSON GO SEE HIM WIFE/HUSBAND/PAPA/BOYFRIEND NAME HERE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by bolafez(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2020
lol
Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by Auntyesther(f): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2020
When i first popped out of nowhere, you was with me. Then i made my mistakes countless times well, you still remained. Even when i got confused, anxious, elated, excited and twitched you painfully, lol! You never left. Time i was sick, nauseating, caught cold and times i made you bleed. You remained! Without you i cannot live babe! I love so much the LOML ! HAPPY VALENTINE MY NOSE
Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2020
blazesam:
Okoh or Okoro?
Re: Prove You Love Them. Wish Him Or Her Hapi Val With Full Name by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Today is "World No Barreness Day"... nine months time result must show.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Real? / Single Ladies In Enugu / To The Yesterlove.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.