Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,706 members, 7,941,692 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say (2742 Views)

No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by holyme62: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2020
A beautiful fine woman by name Vicky Ella posted on her Facebook page saying that no man can handle her for 30seconds even if you take drugs.

She also says that her voice can make a man cum for 30seconds.

Also she made another post saying No man born of a woman can handle me!.

Her post has put so many men in reaction and I guess she is to serious about all that she said on her Facebook page.

Looking at her pictures, it seems like she is up to the task.

See the evidence here

Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by habsydiamond(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
What's there to handle now!!! I no see anything other than a shit hole undecided

2 Likes

Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by MiVida(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
After cooking your pussy for hours at that Alfa's junk of a house, we don't expect anything more... Destiny killers! Cum-dump smelly cunts!

1 Like

Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by BetterMan247(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
wild bitch! so wide road
Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by slimmax: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Jimoh sharpen my cutlass, see meat. Iffa spread that leg, put one for shoulder… make I no finish wetin de my belle. Until we jam
Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by snitchbitch: 2:22am On Feb 18, 2020
did you hate the devil?, but the devil took lectures from women?,
Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by Karemarealty288(m): 3:15am On Feb 18, 2020
BetterMan247:
wild bitch! so wide road

Simply put..w h o r e hole..

Re: Even If You Take The Highest Drug, You Can Handle Me For 30second Vicky Ella Say by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55am On Feb 18, 2020
these yeye women are having sex with novices and virgins.... the day she will handle better anaconda, na that time she will start shouting hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

Lol;;... dfhyyviijjgfvbuh / Men Are liars / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Form Boss Lady Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.