Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:12 AM

Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole (2474 Views)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Don't Try What You Are Doing In Edo In Niger Delta, Wike Warns Oshiomhole by ddippset(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I really pity the creature that will have to bear the burden of being called your son and i'm eternally grateful to my creator that I do not fall into such infamy.

Now ask yourself who has exhibited low IQ between you and I if you initially thought as you wrote up there. If you were so dull you did not understand the import of the judgement but was led by the noose by Oshiomole to believe PDP did not have the required 2/3, does that not make you a nitwit? Is it not the same buffoonery that makes you support a clearly inept and failed leader like Buhari?

After INEC did the right thing by studying the judgement and certifying Diri the winner, should you and Oshiomole not be ashamed and cover your faces? But here you are advertising your previous ignorance and even glorifying it. I'm sure you're one of the urchins who have been engaging in arson and looting since yesterday in Bayelsa at the behest of Oshiomole.

Have you seen how people have been correcting your foolishness on the other thread? I think I will take a rare good advice from you and Bleep off before you inflict me with your imbecility.
Bye
Wailers correcting somebody?

grin grin

Have you ever seen a judgement that did not favour PDP that wailer like you commended?

I don't know how a comment from Adams about not swearing in a governor made based on a condition enlisted by the Supreme Court compares to Secondus leading protests across a country against a Supreme Court judgement.

How

Are you people this moronic?

Are you this brain dead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why APC Should Tame Tinubu Before Oshiomhole / What Is Special About A State Governor Appoint A Nigeria From Different Tribe? / We Can’t Get You Out Of Prison, Britain Dashes Hope Of Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.