Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,519 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

Help: Is Something Wrong With Me Or What Can Be The Scientific Explanation? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Is Something Wrong With Me Or What Can Be The Scientific Explanation? (282 Views)

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I Sexually Abnormal? / The Scientific Explanation Of Women Tears And How It Affects Men’s Mind / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Is Something Wrong With Me Or What Can Be The Scientific Explanation? by Mentorme: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2020
I discovered that each time I want to close or open my window and my back finger accidently touch the iron protector; I usually receive a shock all over my arm with a spark of sound (like the one you have when you pulled off your clothe during hammer time.
This is continually.
Re: Help: Is Something Wrong With Me Or What Can Be The Scientific Explanation? by donbachi(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Avoid dat very window to avoid hearing the sound of summer time.
Re: Help: Is Something Wrong With Me Or What Can Be The Scientific Explanation? by Mentorme: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2020
donbachi:
Avoid dat very window to avoid hearing the sound of summer time.
You are not serious, right?

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: How Some People Are Intentionally Spreading The Coronavirus. / Nigeria's Coronavirus Survival Chances / U.S. Government Warns Coronavirus Could Last For 18 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.