Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Tension As Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch During Peace Meeting - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tension As Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch During Peace Meeting (396 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Woman Throws Herself On The Floor As Oluwo Of Iwo Passes (Video) / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch During Peace Meeting by shalomekelaka: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tension As Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch During Peace Meeting...https://www.247nnu.com/2020/02/tension-as-oluwo-of-iwo-beats-up.

Re: Tension As Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch During Peace Meeting by princeade86(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yahoo yahoo king

....... FTC.

I dedicate my FTC to people of Bayelsa, who voted their choice candidate in, but with party greediness, they dashed out their mandate.

They should channel their aggrieves to apc and Oshiomole because they know that the guy don't have original certificate, yet they believed they have power.
Re: Tension As Oluwo Of Iwo Beats Up Another Monarch During Peace Meeting by Realadey(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Viral Hair Wax Breaks The Internet [women Only] / Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot / Origin Of Lagos( Lagos Island)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.