Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,391 members, 7,971,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:45 AM

Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics (598 Views)

Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Senator Douye Diri of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was on Friday sworn in as the 5th democratically elected Governor of Bayelsa State.

The governor was sworn in after the Supreme Court nullified the election of David Lyon of the APC.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in compliance with the Supreme Court’s judgment declared Diri winner of the poll and issued him with Certificate of Return.

This pave way for the swearing in of the Diri and his deputy at the Bayelsa Government House on Friday.

Source
ChannelsTv

Re: Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by henrysam(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Impromptu swearing in. Thank God they did not waste time. Who knows oshi-omo-ole could have monilised his tugs to disrupt the occasion.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
The Valentine Governor!!
Re: Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by daddytime(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Congratulations Douye, . I hope your deputy no go koba you oh.
Re: Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thou prepareth s table before me in the presence of my..

David lying prepared the table for Douye Diri.
Re: Breaking: Douye Diri sworn-in as Governor of Bayelsa Pics by ursullalinda(f): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
God I claim this kind of unmerited favour and sharp sharp glory Amen ...... Lyon is a very strong man......most people for don get heart attack with everything happening in a flash.

(1) (Reply)

COSEYL Warns Against Protests In Umuahia And Abuja Against Orji And Son. / BREAKING; Court Nullifies PDP Governorship Primary In Kogi / Ondo 2020: Why We Should Give Akeredolu Another Term ― Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.