Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri (32436 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by Sholaco: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Stupid man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by Seebrian(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
His humility is contagious.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by klax(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
useurkidney3121:
Sense no go kill GEJ sha, anyway i like this man way of playing politics though. Politics shouldn't be do or die affair undecided

Bro I do not only like him I respect him alot. He know the right thing to do and right langusge to use when tension is high to keep his calm and move on but for the other man and his party its do or die .

Forever my respect to GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by Heavensent01(m): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
wunmi590:
Honestly, this man sure know how to use sentence to communicate in a clear term.

This man is simply intelligent, he always speak in a way that even people that hate him will begin to love him the way he chose his word.

God continue to bless you GEJ.

lolz! see as my people dey eulogise politicians because of his choice of words to keep you people at their feet! abeg when we won get sense

this is the same man that oppose the candidacy of Diri, worked against his party because of same Diri and now his choice of words have all covered his sins, Nigerians?

why can't we reason like a sane human for once?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by chiedozie198100: 12:16am On Feb 15, 2020
check thisapp out, you'll be blown away.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samuel.statesinnigeriasin. for those in nigeria please
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by Enemyofpeace: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2020
ursullalinda:
He did noble
he didn't did anything

Dominique means the hole world to me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by ogbonti: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2020
klax:

Bro I do not only like him I respect him alot. He know the right thing to do and right langusge to use when tension is high to keep his calm and move on but for the other man and his party its do or die .

Forever my respect to GEJ.

my respect for GEJ too ... if GEJ has run against Buhari in 2019, even with rigging Buhari would have lost big league... if APC trust themselves let them run against GEJ in 2023 and see how far ... hmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by seeker121(m): 5:02am On Feb 15, 2020
Which app are you using to do that.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by brownbib(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2020
GOD BLESS BAYELSA STATE!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by mamatwiny(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2020
TeleboiZ005:
At the mention of this name "GEJ" i feel happy.
My val has been made.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Goodluck E Jonathan.
even though he was clueless, we have one PMB who is both Lifeless nd clueless and he's nothing to write about.
So Apt.
Lifeless, clueless and unbothered!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by klax(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
ogbonti:

my respect for GEJ too ... if GEJ has run against Buhari in 2019, even with rigging Buhari would have lost big league... if APC trust themselves let them run against GEJ in 2023 and see how far ... hmmm

They won't dare it. Gej is their master bro.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri by ogbonti: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
klax:

They won't dare it. Gej is their master bro.

oh yes he is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'He Requested Water': Customs React To Death Of Officer Who Died During Hearing / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.