Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,991 members, 7,876,746 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Evict Tenants And Recover Rent Arrears - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Evict Tenants And Recover Rent Arrears (776 Views)

Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Evict Tenants And Recover Rent Arrears by eeewise(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
gave two of my tenant quit notice for refusal to pay rent .
the notice was to elapse december 31 and they pack out December
1,the first tenant has paid her rent arrears owing but refused to park since December saying she is looking for a house
2,the second guy is owing more than half his rent and still unable to pay and refused to park out citing money issues
3, now the legal fee to prosecute them in court is even more than the amount of money I will recover after the case
4,I am in a delima on how to recover the rent arrears and kick them out
I am seriously considering using thugs to seal up the place with their property inside
anyone with a better suggestion since a court order will be expensive
Re: How To Evict Tenants And Recover Rent Arrears by SUPERPACK: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Get a carpenter then 2 policemen, as u get there make sure the tenant is around, then tell the carpenter to remove the doors and window to the house. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: How To Evict Tenants And Recover Rent Arrears by Perfecttouchade: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
E be like sey tenants dey vex dis days abi na the country situation dey cause wahala between tenants and landlords ni cheesy
Re: How To Evict Tenants And Recover Rent Arrears by eeewise(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Get a carpenter then 2 policemen, as u get there make sure the tenant is around, then tell the carpenter to remove the doors and window to the house. Shikena.
a very good suggestion

(1) (Reply)

. / Property For Sale In Port Harcourt, With 2no. 3bedroom Flat And A Self Contain / Warehouse Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.