Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head (117789 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Mateen1000: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
gypsey:
Maybe he cannot afford to maintain it anymore, grin it's not cheap keeping dreadlocks. cost money to keep it clean and scented.
I Guess u’re kidding, For typing “he can’t afford it anymore”?
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Isoduwa(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
majamajic:
E come look like Jay Z

You catch corona vd
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by muffyt05: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
Always sounding and behaving stupid....

Stupid because he shaved his dreds, you need to have your head examined.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by irunoko(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
lugo99:
with all ur cappings wey ur OT no gum u ehn.. If them catch u u go smell pepe for my cell for Iyaganku okay??
shattap

Empty barrel

You get power na him you no go sambisia go fight bokoharam..
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Tbcrown(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
About to born again be dat mehn
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by NigeriaBam: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Welcome Back
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by kurajgustavo: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Expo 2020 is around the corner, UAE visa application couldn't get more cheaper than this. Contact us at Fortress travels and tours for 90days, 60days, 30days tourist visa respectively at an affordable price. Contact us on +971529337097 Dubai number and +234802 899 4845. We looked forward to serving your best interest. Refer us and get back 5% reward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by muffyt05: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
gospi:
A FEMALE HOME TUTOR is needed at Chisco Lekki Lagos to teach a maid and prepare her for Junior WAEC starting from Jss 2.

Work schedule
Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays.

Time 9am to 2:00pm.
Please note that it's purely HOME SCHOOLING.
Tutor must be able to teach and prepare the pupil for Junior WAEC.

The tutor who's able to teach most of the subjects listed here stands a better chance.
1. Mathematics
2. English language
3. Cultural and creative art
4. Prevocational studies (Agric &Home economics)
5. BST1 (Basic tech & Computer)
6. BST2 (Basic science & PHE)
7. RNV1 (CRS & national valus)
8. RNV2 (Civic & social studies)
9. Yoruba

You will be assessed on every subject you want to teach.
Requirements
1.Experience as a Secondary school teacher.

2.Any qualification in education or Bsc.

3.Must live close to the venue.
Interested candidates should chat me up on WhatsApp.
Application deadline is Monday 16th of February, 2020.

Oga, even a professor cannot teach all the subjects mentioned without the student failing. Just go find 3 capable hands to do the job you want.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Looking much better now.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Ogaga87(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:

And money keep entering the pocket hater

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Amanda4life: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bad pikin
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by madgoat(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
neolboy:
Finally looking matured

Someone that will soon be down with lung cancer and liver cirrhosis. E sure me say that guy no go clock 40 years.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Kolo1987: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Interesting
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by wetmenow: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
My experience in ENUGU today i only said KANU is arrogant and is a big scammer when I leaned that his members are paying #500 to #1000 as monthly dues to him. Na so one wheel Barrow pusher just remove him shirt e wan fight me. Na people come cool him temper.

People really need to be educated.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by ikorodureporta: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
na fake dread dem do for am sef
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by harbarzzy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Naira Marley do this guy and reminisce strong thing sha.

Nigga won trend by all means.
Badoo trending and we always trend

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by alan111: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
taking d dread off was a cool decition though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by seunmohmoh(f): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
gypsey:
Did you shave yours off eventually?
I'm just starting
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Realfrankie(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thank God
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by crazygod(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
I am smelling a goal in the next two minutes
Oops wrong thread grin
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Enemyofpeace: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Seun this is news abi? Sotey the thing make front page. If i talk now mynd44 go dey look for ban button to press for me
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Neoteny(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:

Watch out

A lot of his resident street urchins are gonna come for you
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by iammolise(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dis one no be bald na
This is faded clean cut.

OP u get eye so
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Starz825(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
I don't like pple who are too serious about life...
Any funny move or talk... to them it's stupidity...na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by KINGCHUKWU(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
��������������
FreebiesGRAM:
The album will be nominated for the next grammy...
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by isax(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
obimiheka:
Olamide? Is he an upcoming artist?

Keeping mute would have helped you not sound stewpid...

But you have shown who u are

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by vr0xen: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
alpecea?

are u sure ?
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Worksunlimited: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Am I the only one that saw the A'hoy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.