Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco (20552 Views)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Graduate Programme (GMAP) 2024 (any Discipline) / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Fabulousb36(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
I Just did the numerical, yet to get verbal link. How long does it take?

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
After the verbal, you won't get any response from them for the next stage so fast unless you didn't impress in your cognitive.

Some people have gotten regret mail after the verbal but none I know of has gotten any mail to proceed after the verbal reasoning

maina55:
I did my verbal since yesterday afternoon and have not heard from them yet. Who have also taken the verbal test and is yet to hear from them?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
It depends, for some of is hours why some it takes 1 day.

So, just be calm and patient you will get the mail for the verbal.

Fabulousb36:
I Just did the numerical, yet to get verbal link. How long does it take?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Not specific,

From observations, the better you perform the lesser the questions you will answer and the worse you perform the higher the number of questions you will do and vice versa

Some did 5, some 6 while some people answered 11 questions.

Mboma4all:
Heard the verbal is just 6 passages. I just took mine and had like 10 different passages. Anyone in my shoe? Am confused angry
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Fabulousb36(f): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Not specific,

From observations, the better you perform the lesser the questions you will answer and the worse you perform the higher the number of questions you will do and vice versa

Some did 5, some 6 while some people answered 11 questions.

How sure are you?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Fabulousb36(f): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
It depends, for some of is hours why some it takes 1 day.

So, just be calm and patient you will get the mail for the verbal.

Thanks, I have seen the link.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Atikuorbuhari: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
British High Commission Recruitment: Apply Here (Salary - 900k)
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/british-high-commission-recruitment.html
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Atleast I'm 50 percent sure cos I'm not in the system.

Someone who answered up to 11 questions in the verbal reasoning has been sent a regret mail

Fabulousb36:

How sure are you?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by odizeey(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2020
I'm yet to take mine.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by maina55: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
After the verbal, you won't get any response from them for the next stage so fast unless you didn't impress in your cognitive.

Some people have gotten regret mail after the verbal but none I know of has gotten any mail to proceed after the verbal reasoning

Okay,,,, thanks for responding.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by AleleOgor(m): 7:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Does it mean, we that are yet to receive a mail after our verbal reasoning test, should expect our telephone interview?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Are we judged by how long it took to answer questions or by the number of correct answers? Just took the numerical test, yet to get the link for verbal.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Emmyshegs(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Please for guys answering the questions. Do you go to a cafe or where can you suggest?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Emmyshegs(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Lotusgoddess:
Are we judged by how long it took to answer questions or by the number of correct answers? Just took the numerical test, yet to get the link for verbal.

Please for guys answering the questions. Do you go to a cafe or where can you suggest?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2020
I've been using my phone. Set my browser to desktop mode on Google chrome

Emmyshegs:

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
be expectant

AleleOgor:
Does it mean, we that are yet to receive a mail after our verbal reasoning test, should expect our telephone interview?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2020
if you have personal system, good for you but if you don't then use your phone

Emmyshegs:

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2020
good luck whenever you take the test

odizeey:
I'm yet to take mine.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by odizeey(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
good luck whenever you take the test

I've done the numerical. I'm awaiting the verbal. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by ATankado: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
I did my Numerical test on Saturday but no response yet on Verbal test link.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by habinccigroup: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
We have the exact BAT cultural fit and cognitive test.

Available for purchase.

Contact details below

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
odizeey:

I've done the numerical. I'm awaiting the verbal. Thanks.

I just wrote my verbal now. Waiting for the next response. Did my numerical this morning.
Has anyone received a call for the telephone interview?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by odizeey(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lotusgoddess:

I just wrote my verbal now. Waiting for the next response. Did my numerical this morning.
Has anyone received a call for the telephone interview?
I just got a mail to take the numerical.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Nikkyb007(f): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2020
maina55:
I did my verbal since yesterday afternoon and have not heard from them yet. Who have also taken the verbal test and is yet to hear from them?

I havent too
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
the response after verbal is not immediate till they are ready for the next stage

Nikkyb007:

I havent too
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by CoopaSlim(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
the response after verbal is not immediate till they are ready for the next stage

I just did the culture assessment test this morning by 9
I still haven’t gotten any response
Should I be worried?
And I saw on your bio that you’re in Ilorin; I’m in Ilorin too.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
you shouldn't be worried. The response tome varies.

Some got response within 6 hours some it was up to 24 hours or more so no cause for alarm.

CoopaSlim:

Should I be worried?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by CoopaSlim(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
you shouldn't be worried. The response tome varies.

Some got response within 6 hours some it was up to 24 hours or more so no cause for alarm.

Thanks
Can I possibly get your contact for better communication?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Emmyshegs(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Please let us know if it changes.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Emmyshegs(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2020
CoopaSlim:

Should I be worried?

Please let us know if it changes
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by CoopaSlim(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Emmyshegs:

Please let us know if it changes
No response o.
Honestly, I’m beginning to freak out.
What stage are you in?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Emmyshegs(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2020
CoopaSlim:

No response o.
Honestly, I’m beginning to freak out.
What stage are you in?

Did the culture thingy last night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Channels TV 2019 Job Recruitment / Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.