Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

jokeMATIZE Exclusives! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / jokeMATIZE Exclusives! (597 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jokeMATIZE Exclusives! by zerocool(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
A cucumber and a pickle were having a conversation. The pickle said to the cucumber, "I got it bad man, everytime I get big, fat and juicy I get seasoned and put in a jar."The cucumber said to the pickle, "Well everytime I get big, fat and juicy I get chopped up and out over salad."The manliness walks by and overhears them and says, "I got it worse than you both. When I get big, fat and juicy I get put in a dark, smelly room and they make me do push-ups till I throw up."

Source - http://www.jokematize.com
Re: jokeMATIZE Exclusives! by lysaa(f): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
funny old joke.
Re: jokeMATIZE Exclusives! by zerocool(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
US Attorney General John Ashcroft was visiting an elementary school.After fifteen minutes speaking he says: 'I will now answer any questions you have.' Bobby stands up and says: 'I have four questions':
1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore
2. Why haven't you caught Osama bin Laden
3. Why are you using the American Patriot Act to limit civil liberties
4. Where are the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

Just then the bell goes and the kids rushed out to play. Upon returning, Mr Ashcroft said: "I am sorry we were interrupted. I will answer any questions you have.' A little girl called Julie stands up and says: 'I have six questions':
1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore
2. Why haven't you caught Osama bin Laden
3. Why are you using the American Patriot Act to limit civil liberties
4. Where are the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
5. Why did the bell ring twenty minutes early
6. Where is Bobby?

Re: jokeMATIZE Exclusives! by zerocool(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
The Shopping Criminal

It was Christmas and the judge was in a merry mood as he asked the prisoner, "What are you charged with?
"Doing my Christmas shopping early", replied the defendant. "That's no offense", said the judge. "How early were you doing this shopping? "Before the store opened.", answered the defendant.

(1) (Reply)

The Very Bad Accident / question about promo / Some Copied Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.