Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,250 members, 7,891,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Palita Meephu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palita Meephu (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palita Meephu by american21237: 3:44am On Feb 16, 2020
The following thai woman is a syndicate gang member working for the NIgerian Cameroonian 419 scam gang in Thailand. I am writing this post in the hopes the thai authorities will arrest her Palita Meephu and Simon Nkezi a deadbeat father. She resides in KHon Kaen thailand.

Re: Palita Meephu by barcelona1985: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Fake fake fake. This black American LovePeddler is a faker and a blackmailing. .
Re: Palita Meephu by morganlove12: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2020
I have all evidences and don't think for one second you have gotten away with anything. You have abandoned your son and daughter who are both black to be with a bleach face thai. So that's the life you want for yourself go ahead. You will live and die in Buriram Thailand sir. Don't think for one second that you have gotten away with this. You want to trick me into coming to Thailand and trick me into have the child. Then you want to runaway and refuse to take responsibility. And you ask yourself why Donald Trump won't let you in. Because you don't want to be associated with black american people. Because you are an arrogant fraudster and a professional con artist. When you have something to bring to the table like science and math skills maybe but sorry we already got dark skin indians doing that over here. no need for you, a gigolo and a thief. so you turn your back on me and your family in cameroon. you little boy are nothing more than an african loser. go back to your village that doesn't exist anymore. old man. you my friend have nothing to offer the world. nothing! didn't even pass law school.
soccer , you are old news buddy!

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Crime In Nigeria / No SARS! People Gathered Outside To Secure Themselves From Robberies. VIDEO / Hunger: Video Of Kano State Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.