Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (358 Views)

Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — The Greatest Joy / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 50: 15-26; PROVERBS 18:16

In the USA, more than 66% of high school graduates between the ages of 16 and 24 are currently enrolled in college, up from just 9% in 1950 between the ages of 20 and 24. In fact, several American presidents never went to college, opting instead to pursue work, politics, or the military. Yes! These most powerful men in their generation, never went to college! George Washington never had a college degree, though some sources say he enrolled for a time at the College of William and Mary where he got a surveyor’s license. John Adams however attended Harvard college. He started the legacy of Harvard graduates becoming presidents. Thomas Jefferson attended the College of William and Mary and went to study Law with his legal mentor George Wythe. James Madison delayed going to school due to poor health. When he did eventually attend in 1769, he enrolled at what was then the College of New Jersey – now Princeton. He graduated in 1771 but stayed another year to study Hebrew and Political Philosophy.

James Monroe did not graduate from College! He left school to fight in the American Revolution. Andrew Jackson never attended college! As a young man growing up in the Carolinas at the end of the 18th century. Andrew Jackson’s early education was inconsistent. As an older teenager, he decided to read Law and became a lawyer in Tennessee after two years. Martin Van Buren never attended college instead, he worked as a law clerk eventually learning enough to become a lawyer in 1803. Zachary Taylor never attended college! He knew from a young age that he wanted to join the military. Instead of attending college, he joined the army. Millard Fillmore never attended college! Abraham Lincoln never attended college! He had virtually no formal education. He practiced as a lawyer, but like most lawyers of that time, did not go to law school – a Law degree was not necessary for the work.

Andrew Johnson started a tailoring business. He married and began his political career two years later. Theodore Roosevelt did not graduate from school (Columbia Law School). He enrolled in law school but dropped out after only one year to enter politics. The list goes on and on What the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that YOU MUST ARISE AGAINST ALL ODDS AND AGAINST DESTINY MANIPULATORS! Determine that in 2020, no power, delay, EXCUSE or battle can derail your PURPOSE! Like Joseph, may you fulfil all your dreams!

I see millions envying you because those that once LOOKED DOWN at you would soon start LOOKING UP to you! Shout Halleluyah! ODM WHEREVER YOU GO! ODM MOBILE APP IS FINALLY OUT! It contains 8 Languages! Wow! FOR MONDAY PRAYERS TO START YOUR WEEK,

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY, ARISE AND SHINE!
3. Father God, if there is any way my destiny has been MANIPULATED, RESTORE it again in Jesus name.
4. command all STAR and destiny HUNTERS; run mad concerning my STAR. RETURN whatever was taken away in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by dorispray: 5:57am On Feb 16, 2020
God bless you ma'am for this nice piece

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 18:16; 22: 20-29

Today’s 1st scripture, Vs 16, says: “A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.” It is your GIFT and not necessarily your EDUCATION that singles you out of the crowd! I read Pharmacy, but today, I am by His GRACE, a prophet, a pastor and a prophetic writer! How this booklet in your hands got to over 190 countries is still a mystery to me! But I discovered my gift after a near-death experience! Oh! I still love Pharmacy which I rigorously studied at the great University of Ife, Nigeria! I love the art of making medicines for the sick, but due to divine instructions, I left Pharmacy over 30 years ago.
Most of the past American presidents in yesterday’s devotional had problems and they dropped out of school for one reason or the other, yet they became the presidents of the USA. Education is wonderful! Knowledge is awesome! But it is your gift that will make way for you in this year 2020. Make sure you DISCOVER it! Don’t waste your life, following your EDUCATION for the sake of daily bread! Use today and tomorrow’s devotional to deal with GIFT MANIPULATORS because there are powers that attack powers, that attack your gift from the day you were born! Do you know that million have been pushed to their education and not their gifts a quest for daily bread? They forget that it is your GIFT that MAKES ROOM and ELEVATES YOU!
Worse still, most people read courses even in school! Some people read what their parents wanted them to read! Thousands have lived and died without fulfiling what they were created to fulfil, because IT WAS NEVER DISCOVERED! THE CEMETERIES are the richest part of any country! It’s full of unwritten books, songs that were never sung, preachers that never preached one sermon, politicians that never ruled, doctors that never entered a hospital, businessmen and women that never discovered their trades, etc. Arise today and decree: OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY; ARISE AND SHINE! YOU SHALL NOT BE WASTED OR MANIPULATED in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up….

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY; ARISE AND SHINE! YOU SHALL NOT BE WASTED OR MANIPULATED in Jesus name.
3. Father God, if there is any way my destiny has been MANIPULATED, RESTORE it again in Jesus name.
4. I command all STAR and destiny HUNTERS; run mad concerning my STAR. RETURN whatever was taken away in Jesus name.
5. I shall not struggle to shine in 2020!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS DREAMER COMETH: FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS! – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 37:18-24; PHILIPPIANS 4:8

Welcome! It was Phillip Sweet who wrote: “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” Today’s 1st scripture Vs 19 says, “And they said one to another, ‘Behold, this dreamer cometh.” Wow! Amazing! Note the words: “THIS DREAMER COMETH”! They didn’t say ‘Behold our younger brother cometh.’ He was biologically their younger brother but they forgot that BLOOD was not equal to GRACE! They forgot the difference between AGE-MATES and GRACE-MATES! So, they knew JOSEPH as “THE DREAMER!”

May people know you for something this year! What Joseph’s brothers were after was not the person of Joseph, but his dream! The TARGET IS ALWAYS YOUR GIFT; YOUR STAR! So, they wanted to take his life so that the dream would not come to pass another thing the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that there is ONE THING Joseph was known for. Joseph was known for his Dreams! The lesson here is that in this year 2020, discover what you are good at and major in it. Yes! LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR SOMETHING THIS YEAR. Be a solution to a problem around you and develop a skill, talent or ability through which God will elevate you this year. Be known as an artist, a cook, a good driver, an organizer, event planner, a singer, etc. Oh! I know of a man who is now a success story and has travelled around the world because of only one key of the Keyboard, KEY C! HE FOCUSED ON HIS STRENGTH! Oh! He is a “Wizard” on key C.
He has so mastered the C key that he can play anything playable as far as music is concerned because he focused on his strength. There are twelve keys of the keyboard, to know only one key is already a great setback and weakness. But because he focused on his strength, today he is a celebrity on key C. ALWAYS REMEMBER, YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY and the world will not focus on you until you make your FOCUS your FOCUS! Close with David Denotaris: “Our focus is our future, and what we focus on will multiply in our life.” May heaven release you into YOUR STRENGTHS this year in Jesus name! The UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is SATURDAY February 22nd. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720#. Time is 8am, UK time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in. Ten (10) prayer points to pray on today’s devotional “THEY NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL! ”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. My Father, my Father, Joseph was called the dreamer. LORD, show me my GIFT/ STRENGTH this year in Jesus name.
3. LORD, reveal WHO I AM to me today/this year! Cancel every plan to DE-FOCUS you this year!
4. Abba Father! Announce and ELEVATE me through my STRONG POINTS daily this year in Jesus name. Lord in Jesus name.
5. I SHALL FOCUS ON MY FOCUS! Help me Lord in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS DREAMER COMETH: FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS! -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 3: 4-14

We all have strengths and weaknesses! You are not perfect and you cannot do everything at all times. But you can be good at something and be known all over the world for that one thing! Joseph was known for his dreams! Oh! The Holy Ghost emphasis to a user of today’s devotional is: FOCUS ON YOUR STRENGTH and then FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS! For instance, some people are good as thinkers than as doers. But they are spending their time doing instead of thinking. There are people who are gifted analysts. They are good in analysis! They can think for companies, organizations, political parties, etc, but they are not doing so! Indeed, many people are not in their places of strength. They are not in the business, job, career, etc, of their strength!

That is why they struggle every year! Let 2020 be different! When you focus on your strength, the world will focus on you! In this year 2020, stop trying to do everything. Stop trying to be like everybody and stop trying to please everybody! Focus on your strengths and not your weaknesses! A wise man said: “While multitasking may seem like a great way to get a lot done quickly, it turns out that people are actually rather bad at it. Juggling multiple tasks at once can dramatically cut down on productivity and makes it more harder to hone-in on the details that are truly important.” The overwhelming majority of people who have reached success will tell you that sticking to one thing and doing it until you reach your goal is the only sure way to achieve success. Multi-tasking gives the illusion of competence and productivity but it is actually a detriment to your productivity. I remember a Russian proverb: “If you chase two rabbits, you will catch neither one.” Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least! Paul said in Vs 13 of today’s word: “THIS ONE THING I DO…”
Peter Drucker wrote: “Efficiency is doing the thing right. Effectiveness is doing the right thing.” Unless you resist distractions and get focused, you cannot be EFFICIENT! When I write, I focus like ants are focused when they are after a sugar cube! I cut off friends and delete my social life! Yes! Success demands a singleness of purpose. People think SUCCESS means saying YES to the things that come your way! But they are dead wrong! It means saying NO to hundreds of other good ideas that may be seem very good at that time! In 2020, Satan wants to DISTRACT AND WASTE YOU! He knows that God created you to fulfil certain assignments on earth! And He knows that one of the greatest secrets is, FOCUSING ON YOUR STRENGTH! So, he will keep you busy off track till you forget that Success is built sequentially.

It’s one thing at a time. Always ask “WHO AM I?” Your promotion and elevation lies in discovering that answer! So, they knew Joseph as a dreamer. It was his dreams that put him into trouble. What does your world know you for or to be? Go and discover it! Pray with the Mantles today!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2 Satan, you are a liar! You cannot distract me this year! I refuse to chase MANY GOOD IDEAS AT THE SAME TIME in Jesus name.
3. In this year 2020, I shall FOCUS ON my STRENGTH and then FOCUS on my FOCUS!
4. LORD, reveal WHO I AM to me today/this year! Cancel every plan to DE-FOCUS you this year!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
ODM

TOPIC: STRESS STARTS FROM WITHIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 4: 1 – 9

Today’s scripture, Vs. 8(KJV) says: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” The NCV puts it this way: “Think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honourable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.” This is a year the Holy GHOST wants you to DEAL with stress! It was Rev. Rick Warren who said “The battle with stress in your life begins between your ears.” I would add: It begins FROM your thinking factory (YOUR INNER UNSEEN BEING – your mind) and THAT MEANS STRESS BEGINS FROM YOUR THOUGHTS! It’s in your thought life! What you fill your mind with determines the level of stress in your life.

The Bible says to think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honourable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.” To lower your stress, change what you think about! In this verse, the Bible gives us eight tests if we should allow something in thinking factory – OUR MINDS. Ask yourself, “Is it good? Is it worth honourable? Is it right? Is it pure? Is it beautiful? Is it respected? When you think about things that are good, worthy of praise, true honourable, right, pure, beautiful, and respected, you’re really picturing God. Then Isaiah 26:3 says, “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You. All whose thoughts are fixed on You.” (NLT). No matter how SCARY that issue is no, no matter how BLEAK it looks, no matter how UNSURE or ANXIOUS it makes you feel, JUST PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND FIX YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIM. That is the fastest cure for STRESS: PUT THE MATTER IN HIS HANDS AND FIX YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIM.

- THE “3 Hs” OF YOUR PAST!
The result is PERFECT PEACE! This is because at that level, you know that the outcome will be ONLY HIS WILL! Why WORRY over what you cannot change? If God cannot change it, worry cannot change it! If you have done your best, in prayers and work, then LEAVE it in His hands and stop the stress, WORRY or anxiety! Sometimes, say to yourself: “STOP THE ANXIETY! WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE,” ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU KNOW TO DO! Ah! Worry less! Smile more! Listen carefully! Take responsibility! Accept what you can’t change! Embrace the lesson! Love your life! What you think about determines how stressed and worried you will be. If you fix your thoughts on God, He will keep you in perfect peace even when the world is in perfect chaos! Hold on! Hold out!

Tomorrow is the UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SER- VICE! Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720#. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from worrying over issues that have not changed.
3. Lord, turn me into Your SHOWROOM OF PEACE this year!
4. I refuse to be seen crying or looking depressed! LORD, I TRUST YOU! I shall never end up in shame.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2020
ODM

TOPIC: Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 25: 4-10; PSALM 32: 8

William Williams (1717-1791) is considered by many to be the father of Welsh hymns. In 1738, Williams heard a sermon by the revivalist preacher Howell Harris, a fiery Welsh layman who had been influenced by the Methodist movement in England. It was through this sermon that Williams discerned his calling to go into ministry. Soon he came to discover that his heart was with Harris and his traveling ministry. The revivalists realized that the Welsh language was lacking in hymns. Williams would go on to write many hymns in both Welsh and English. “Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah” appeared in Welsh in 1745. It was fitting that Williams should be the author of a hymn about the Christian’s pilgrimage on earth since as a traveling Methodist preacher, he was a pilgrim in both the spiritual and physical sense.

Williams’ ministry shook WALES. He traveled for forty- three years and made an average of 2,230 miles a year, at a time when there were no railways and a few stagecoaches. In this way, the greater part of Williams life was spent, not in a preacher’s library, but in the greatest world of outdoors. No wonder the world got one of the greatest hymns from this man:
“Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer”
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand:
Bread of heaven, Feed me till I want no more.” Always remember that you are a PILGRIM through this BARREN EARTH! No matter your wealth, treasures or education, this earth compared to heaven is BARREN!

That is why you must live as a PILGRIM (A pilgrim is a traveler who is on a journey to a holy place). So, Williams as a traveler compared the physical to the spiritual and knew that without being GUIDED, through this world of difficult battles, hard and delicate decisions daily, trials without notice, betrayals by wicked serpents and scorpions (unfriendly friends and household wickedness), he could make irreversible mistakes that could keep him from his FINAL DESTINATION – heaven. In this year 2020, let that be your daily cry: “GUIDE ME O THOU GREAT REDEEMER!” Your REDEEMER knows the way you don’t know! He knows the way through the mountains, woodlands or wilderness! He knows where danger hides and He knows where green pastures are planted! Yes! He knows the hidden traps and evil nets! Oh! No Matter the pressure or “URGENCY,” do nothing this year without hearing a word from God! Pray/seriously now and cancel the HASTE that will lead you to WASTE or the MISTAKES that will lead you to MISERY!

Today is UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720# Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. By the grace of God, I shall not be HASTY this year! I cancel the MISTAKES that will lead me to MISERY and ‘HAD-I-KNOWN.’ GUIDE ME MASTER!
3. LORD GOD, You know the way I don’t know! Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer!

(1) (Reply)

/ Ghanaian Pastor, Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding A Church Service Whi / The Most Powerful Spiritual Man Of Herbalist And Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.