Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,874 members, 7,902,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? (1444 Views)

Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men / Chai!!! Top 10 Most Unfaithful Women In The World [by Country] / Victor Moses Biography By Dele Momodu. Pls Wat Wil U Do, If It Wuz U ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? by Pakavy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
exactly a year ago,this dude of mine got married 2 a lady he has been courting for ova a year, he was a soldier stationed at d niger delta area at such he left behind his wife up north.nxt thing we heard was that his bestman was having an affair with my dude's wife, in summary he killed the backstabing bestman by driving an arrow thru his left eye.
Re: What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? by InkedNerd(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
And the moral of the story is? tongue undecided
Re: What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? by erniewhez(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
shocked
Re: What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? by Nellyon(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
what i would do to a cheating wife is to take her story to the romance section or the 'i dont have a life' section. Arrow through the left eye? u remember which eye?
Re: What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? by MriCork: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
Nellyon<<<<< Unfaithfull wifey material angry
Re: What Would U Do To An Unfaithful Wife? by spicyhoney(f): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
Super story!

(1) (Reply)

Koko Concert London In Pictures / Burial Arrangements For Rapper Mc Loph Announced / Nigerian Fraudsters Meet Their Match (a Smart Norwegian) Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.