Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons (42604 Views)

2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / 8 Persons Travelling For Abubakar Sodangi's Daughter’s Wedding Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Halam09(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Military that is supposed to protect it's citizens are now helping Fulani herdsmen to commite murder.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Izor: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Can u imagine this type of thing happening,i want every nigeria to understand that fulanis can hire people frm u community or people that knws the community ot act as army just to confuse the people,pls google wase fight that should be 2000 /2oo4
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by lafuria1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fake news, you people can believe anything
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by kokomilala(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
The script is being played out well: to overrun the Southern states and exproprate their land. Christians and southerners should devise novel ways of arming and protecting themselves. May be stones and catapults in an ambush ,with cutlasses.Or ,make local guns to defend themselves.
It is now the responsibility of every Christian, every southerner to resist the foraging herdsmen.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by executive12: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
blackboy:
Put up security camera and drones and set up security monitoring teams

Don't mind the incompetent Governor. He is waiting for Buhari (who is sponsoring the attacks) to come and protect Deltans.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fulanis are not human beings.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by executive12: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
michoim:
The title is mischievous. It does not rhyme with the content. Unidentified gunmen is not the same as the military ...

They were accompanied by Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Jaqenhghar: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
LastSurvivor11:
Shame on Nigeria military
Tgeu will later come here to say they make sacrifices. They are right sha they sacrifice the ones they are paid to protect
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Villagemeat: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
executive12:

They are everywhere in Nigeria, online chest beater.
You don't know my area. So u kid shut up
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by EdiskyHarry: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
they will be released and tagged as repentant herdsmen, the FG will even pay them in hard currency, they will have the presidential hand shake, let me remind these FULANI herdsmen,bandits and all other northern and Islamic terrorist groups that buhari will not remain in power for ever. their days are numbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Amudeneogu: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
God help us in this country. We need a change.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by udemzyudex(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
You mean repentant bokoharam members who joined the army?
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
These are very serious accusations. I wonder why the government takes it so lightly.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by udemzyudex(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
And the good for nothing somebody was crying about plan protest against the service chiefs.

SMH
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Tulsaguy: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Break up this contraption, we CAN'T live together. I don't believe we should be in the same box with animals/fulanis

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Baba Governor arrest them and do the needful, no mercy please
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Sonoyom(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Villagemeat:
This Fulani can never attack my village. Try Cross River let's see
They came to Obio Usiere they collected heavily. Nobody tell them how far.
A lot is actually happening in Nigeria but we are becoming blind to it.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by PrinceMajestic: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
No need to be afraid, Buhari, the police, military etc are the ones killing Nigerian people in quest to take our ancestral lands from us. Why I'm so pained is the people calling on the chief killer Buhari to come save them from his killer Fulani kinsmen. All these years no Fulani herdsmen has faced justice not even 1 despite fact that they openly come out to claim responsibility for the genocides, even Buhari has indirectly sent us the message that we should give our lands to Fulani herdsmen for them stop killing Nigerians yet there's no protest from any part of Nigeria against Buhari and his killer kinsmen. I know what is going on but if the Fulani fail to conquer all these territories they've been carrying out genocides on (they already FAILED from RUGA suspension) they better runaway from Nigeria when Buhari govt ends in 2023 because Nigerians killed unjustly must compensated with vengeance. So if Fulani cannot conquer b4 end of 2023 they better runaway from Nigeria because we rise against the foreign cowards and send them on extinction, generations to come may only hear about the Fulani people but shall never set their eyes on one because they must have been completely sent on extinction. I apologize a million times for every time I supported Buhari the killer fulani herdsman. SS, SE, MB, SW pls let's unite and annihilate these bastards completely. Any Fulani reading this know that your tribe will be sent on extinction or total annihilation if you fail to conquer b4 2023, keep on killing and enjoy it while buhari, armed forces supports you but the table must turn around and we shall feed you Fulani killers go our fishes and use your body as manure to grow our crops. Fvck buhari, his killer family and tribe shall never know peace. We don't need to afraid to identify our enemies. I will never forget "dog n baboon will be soaked in blood" by buhari. Its the him and his kinsmen that will be soaked in their own blood!

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Useless governor, just wailing . Is the foolish man not suppose to make laws to protect his people like the south west ... Things like this expose their incompetence
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Nwaonyishi69: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nigeria is now being over run like South Sudan. Yet, our southern leaders wait and watch with Moon light stories.

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
So, anyone wearing camouflage is military?
All these SS/SE governors know that their people are obsessed with Buhari, they would never hold their governors responsible for anything!!!

That's the fact...anyone can wear camoflague, and carry a gun, and pronto, army guy.

Some years ago, the Army was going after people wearing camoflague, and Nigerians cried human rights abuses. Well, they made it easy for criminals.

(P.S...Still, this herdsmen issue is getting out of hand, and something has to be done. Our populaiton is too large to allow herdsmen to roam free like they used to).
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by RZArecta(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
So, anyone wearing camouflage is military?
All these SS/SE governors know that their people are obsessed with Buhari, they would never hold their governors responsible for anything!!!
hehe cool wild cow
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Emekaobodo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Villagemeat:

Odukpani was attacked sometime in 2018...r u aware?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by backnbeta(f): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Villagemeat:
It's everywhere sir...some just underreport or don't report it at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by osusuallstars: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
join south east governors and form a security outfit and cry no more.
some of them in military uniforms are fake military. just killer herdsmen
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by petitejolie(f): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

They are cowards, and only go after unsuspecting, defenceless individuals and villages! One-on-one, they CANNOT face their victims either in a fist-fight or on a community level once everyone is armed equally! But as things stand today, they're protected by the Nigerian state and this is what gives them the boldness to come down south to murder and terrorise people, so it would not be wise to invite them to come try their madness in your state as they would get away with it and nothing will happen! smiley
they should enter river state. That state wey d people demselves are killers. Dey will get to dem before wike does sef. I realize dey enter places where their govt doesn’t have actions. See ekiti den and ekiti now vis-à-vis herdsmen wahala u will know that most of this governors systematically welcomes dem

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by TruthBishop(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Okowa go do your work like other western governor and stop this childish talk. Have you ever seen Boko Haram with any other uniform other than the common flan to be saying they were accompanied,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by petitejolie(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
TruthBishop:
Okowa go do your work like other western governor and stop this childish talk. Have you ever seen Boko Haram with any other uniform other than the common flan to be saying they were accompanied,?
don’t mind dat governor joor.
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by CzarChris(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
These people should know that nobody has the monopoly over violence, violence begats more violence. 1st to do no dey pain, na the repercussions of the 1st action, na im be the koko.
This is not a prophecy, but I see Nigerians one day, saying it's enough. A day everybody will forget wether they are Igbo, Yoruba, Uhrobo, Ijaw, Kwale, Ibibio, Isoko, Efik, Ikwere etc. And flush out this herdsmen from all corners of this country.

E no far again, let's just wait and see
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Amanda4life: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
See when you look at the real Ibo's who fought for Bifara, they are not affected by this herdsmen killings. Its only those states who worked against or were sabotour s during the fight are now suffering herdsmen wahala

Can someone prove me wrong with facts
Re: Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons by Amanda4life: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
CzarChris:
These people should know that nobody has the monopoly over violence, violence begats more violence. 1st to do no dey pain, na the repercussions of the 1st action, na im be the koko.
This is not a prophecy, but I see Nigerians one day, saying it's enough. A day everybody will forget wether they are Igbo, Yoruba, Uhrobo, Ijaw, Kwale, Ibibio, Isoko, Efik, Ikwere etc. And flush out this herdsmen from all corners of this country.

E no far again, let's just wait and see

Everybody will fight for their own territory.
I won't fight where I will not be appreciated
Mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Inauguration Speech / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.