Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,376 members, 7,884,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos (437 Views)

Drama As Davido Sat On The Ground After A Young Boy Performed A Magic Trick On H / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos by Naijanewsgist00: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Lady tells how she performed a miracle at a supermarket in Lagos

A lady has revealed how she performed a miracle on a man suffering from knee pain who she met in a supermarket in Lagos.

According to the lady, Koromone who took to her social media page to recounted how it all happened, she felt a pain in her knee and started looking for anyone with a knee pain as she knew a miracle was about to happen.

Click here for latest news

She recounts;

So, I’m at Ebeano with two of my class members when I feel a sharp pain in my right knee. I turn & tell the girls that God wants to heal someone with a knee injury. I ask some shoppers around me if they have any pain in their knees and they say ‘no’. We hit a dead end.

But the pain in my knee persists so I’m not discouraged. Then, when I’m paying for my items, one of the girl’s taps me and points at a guy on the other side– he’s wearing a brace on his right knee. COULD THIS BE OUR GUY?

We make a silent agreement to talk him when he gets outside so we don’t hold up the queue. As he’s paying for his items, he turns around and I realise he’s someone I know! I immediately point at his knee and say, ‘Do you have a pain in your right knee?’ He says, ‘yes.’

Me and the girls are so excited! I tell him, ‘God wants to heal your right knee.’ He laughs and says, ‘sounds like you guys are on a Treasure Hunt’ �� We take him outside and I ask him a few questions about the injury, when it happened & his pain levels

With the rest of the team members around me, I place my hand on his knee and command the pain to go. Then I ask him to do some squats (he said he feels a lot of pain when he tries to squat). He confirms the sharp pain is gone but he still feels some pain

I pray again and ask him to try again. This time, the pain is completely gone and he’s hopping around and shaking his leg. He says, ‘A few people have told me about their Treasure Hunt experiences but I’ve always been skeptical. So this thing is real?!’ Very real!

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/miracle-supermarket/
Re: Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos by daddytime(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Hallelujah....

Praise God.
Re: Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos by LawLord247: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2020
ok
Re: Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos by hahn(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Pious fraud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells How She Performed A Miracle At A Supermarket In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
New format

(1) (Reply)

Former ‘Superstory’ Star, Patience Oseni Dies / Solid Star Calls At War With Former Label Boss Ossy Achievas, See Why / Happy Independence Day To My Ghanaian Fanz�������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.