Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,215 members, 7,943,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' (90768 Views)

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / The Evil Of Late Marriage For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by SweetCunt97(f): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Would b better if such weak men learn how to allow d lady stay untop.. She'll exhaust herself while reaching orgasm faster... So no need for a cardiac arrest for d man with a weak heart.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by JasonScoolari: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
PaulSimon2020:
Thug life grin grin grin grin
Real matters. wink
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by namiji2598: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I don't know why these yeye therapists keep bringing up bla bla bla about sex, is it your harder harder? How is it their business if anyone decides to die on top woman, in fact some people's wish is to die on top woman so..... the fact that there are one minute men doesn't mean everyone should be like them, we have guys that can go on for hours and they are fine afterwards, cos these yeye talks seems like pure jealousy and envy, every man cannot be the same sexually, if they want to please their woman, let them do it in peace.
any man supporting this thread is a one minute man

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Onyi22(f): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Something must kill a man
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Xandar1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
namiji2598:
any man supporting this thread is a one minute man

Oga leave am

We all need to give ourselves hope
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by namiji2598: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

That's how they'll be making mouth. But small rocking ass , they'll cum
I don't take any sexual enhancing drug, the last I took it was like 4 years back during my university days. as I am now I usually go nothing less than 2 hours for a first round, in fact the last time I had 3 rounds of sex has been long, almost all the girls get tired at 2nd round self....no be mouth na might

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by jamace(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Men are so physically unfit these days because of too much junk foods. When men were men, women run out of the rooms for safety, without their wrappers.

What has pot-bellied and IKEBE-assed men got to offer? grin

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nn3muka(f): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
When she screams harder, harder that is when she's about to cum naa undecided
why stop?

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amanda4life:

So long as your mind is there is the same thing.
Whether she is on top or not.
Something is going out of you again
You've obviously spent more time lying down and receiving the dic.k cos of your ridden a man before you'd know that you could reach orgasm more often
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
namiji2598:
I don't take any sexual enhancing drug, the last I took it was like 4 years back during my university days. as I am now I usually go nothing less than 2 hours for a first round, in fact the last time I had 3 rounds of sex has been long, almost all the girls get tired at 2nd round self....no be mouth na might
LMAO...weldone sir...the rock....lmao
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Would b better if such weak men learn how to allow d lady stay untop.. She'll exhaust herself while reaching orgasm faster... So no need for a cardiac arrest for d man with a weak heart.
Aunt you have sense
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Merimental(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Like I said last year and I will say again,

"I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum, i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, HUSTLE for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy".

https://www.nairaland.com/5115552/tramadol-3-futo-students-die#77247922

simple
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Jeweltz(f): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
namiji2598:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Caseless: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
seriously, mr ejiofor got me laughing.
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Mac2016(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
namiji2598:
If you had said you go 2hrs round, we would believe you but at first round? It is either you're deceiving yourself or lying or have serious health issues that needs doctor attention.
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by oscoxa214(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Something must kill a man

My dear,not this overated thing. Dere are a million ways to die abeg.

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by hammerU: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
I read and I laugh...

Nigerian men are so shameless.

Not only is Nigeria as a nation downgraded to poverty capital.

Nigeria men are crying on the internet that their women trash them in bed and leave them for dead.

Am I a Nigeria man, biko nu..
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by pacespot(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
bamasite2:
No be small thing o shocked

Are we going to write an exam on this? undecided

Abeg, better to spend that time watching this free video on how to relocate to Canada without paying to expensive agents:

I have been hearing a lot about this Canada Visa, how real is it and the total costs?
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Mac2016(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:

Hmmmmmm
He is a bloody liar dear.. Two hours of sex really two hours is not a small job even at 2nd round... It is impossible to have that at first round unless you fail to connect to the pussy you're fucking which is an obvious punishment
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Roman7(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
vickydankal:
Op don’t use your wife marital sex to generalize women. If what you and your wife does is just missionary, my brother you are missing oooo. Buy Christian books on sex. I know of one called model marriage it is 2k. Sex is not just an activity to show strength, impress a woman or the ability to dig well out of desert.

See op, sex marriage goes beyond counting of minutes. Get your wife to engage in love play and before sex activities, Change styles and connect more. Even if it’s 5 minutes it will be more fulfilling. But doing the above will make him last long. Don’t come here and make it sound as though you are doing your wife a favor during loving making. Nna when you are tired tell madam to come up instead of murmuring while doing a good job.

Note :
Some wives will leave all the job and activities of the bed to the husband to that they won’t tag them professionals. That’s why it is good to marry your friend so you can discuss anything without fear .

Best quote

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Jeweltz(f): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mac2016:

He is a bloody liar dear.. Two hours of sex really two hours is not a small job even at 2nd round... It is impossible to have that at first round unless you fail to connect to the pussy you're fucking which is an obvious punishment

I knew the guy was lying cuz I've never heard of that before

1 Like

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by milky200(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
#Come & Earn ₦ 921700 In Opay#
�1 Number➡ ₦310 !10 Number➡ ₦ 3200!!50 Number➡ ₦ 18200
�Fill in my event referral code to earn real money together➡➡➡【C8JC1CF】
�Good income part time job
�Earn NGN.40000 per month
�Click to work��
https://go.onelink.me/qoOH/72162490
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Butoneday2(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
ijustdey:
• ‘Do small and walk away’

• Don’t go the marathon way, it kills –Sex therapist

• ‘I ran for my life when she continued screaming harder’

• Stop when she screams harder, harder

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/evil-of-harder-harder/
Who the hell that posted this long episode here. This is too long can't comments again
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AuroraB(f): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
It's only a foolish man that will die on top of a woman
If the woman is so sex starved, she should be the one to do all the thrusting and love making, she can ride me and get her orgasm, the only thing I will promise her is a long lasting erection
Sex is highly physical, do you know how many kilo joules you burn during sex?
If you like eat 4 wraps of fufu and climb a woman, after sex you must look for another food
A woman will just lie down and you will be going back and forth as if it's where you earn salary,
Women never get satisfied with sex, they do not need an erection to have sex
They are like holes that can be filled, our forefathers never filled it, so why should we
A woman that have sex with you now, can have sex with another man in yhe next five minutes
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by Caseless: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
namiji2598:
Namijin kura!
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Like I said last year and I will say again,

"I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum, i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, HUSTLE for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy".

https://www.nairaland.com/5115552/tramadol-3-futo-students-die#77247922

Give her the orgasm shocked shocked do you expect a vibrator to give her angry angry
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by namiji2598: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mac2016:

If you had said you go 2hrs round, we would believe you but at first round? It is either you're deceiving yourself or lying or have serious health issues that needs doctor attention.
Trash!
bros bring ur ass
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by nkemjacob2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Much ado about nothing.

If you can't make her cum before you cum, then you can make her cum after you cum.

All that matters is that she should cum.

wat is cum? Do u really tink ladies cum. They only get tired of sex only men cum
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by namiji2598: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Caseless:
Namijin kura!
na my name self brother, most of this people don't know the meaning of namiji self
Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
namiji2598:
That is more than a football match with all the stoppages and extra time? Get da fvck outta here jor! You are saying that you will be ontop of a woman while I board a bus from umuahia to Enugu with the various stops at checkpoints?? Again get da fvck outta here!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' by AuroraB(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Any woman that says harder, I will just stop and tell her to get on top and continue. What nonsense angry
Oh my goodness cheesy

I'm bookmarking this thread. it's a wonderful comic relief cheesy cheesy[center][/center]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.