Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,243 members, 7,939,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (95232 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ty22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You lack wisdom. Prostitutes will steal your destiny. For each woman you have sex with, your spirit becomes one with theirs, you're transferring vices to her and collecting her own resident demons. I pity the unfortunate lady that will end up marrying you. This is the reason every lady should go through intense prayer and fasting before you agree to marry any man. Never be desperate

All girls that sleep with a man before marriage are proustite

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by ayemip(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
He should have done this earlier on Valentine's Day to make it look real
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Beedude(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
tobidipity:

God bless U my brother. You've said it all. They wouldn't understand
It's always better to learn from other people's experience. Despite what happen to this guy, one mumu guy or girl is somewhere still trying to send his gf or bf to university while he or she didn't even finish secondary school. How is putting urself in a dangerous situation LOVE?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by fergie001: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Well.....what can I say?
Happened to me...but God knows best.

You move on. It's easier to say but wetin man go do nah!?

Rip Ossy.....God rest your soul. cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by valarmorghulis: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Till date I have not seen any man that successfully sponsor a girl through tertiary education and ended up marrying her !!! It's not possible , it can't happen ..either you marry her and impregnate her twice before sponsoring her or sponsor her as charity or forget it..

There is something about sponsoring a girls education that will end up making them hate the fool that sponsored them . Don't try it you are not her father or uncle or brother .
It's rare but I sponsored my wife

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ty22:
All girls that sleep with a man before marriage are proustite

Read and learn, I don't think you should respond when you're not making sense. Good luck
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Paulagada: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
One fool just left planet Earth. Rest in where u deserve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ishilove:

My brother it can hurt so so badly. You are in a bad place and it takes guts and external support (emotional and spiritual) to get over it.
A lot of times we are the architect of those bad places.

If he was doing it selflessly without expecting anything in return , he wouldn't have taken this cowardly option..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by MusaChukwudi: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
ifyjanie:
Fallacy of hasty generalisation, my husband sent me to the University while we were dating in 2009, we got married in 2015. Not every lady is heartless, also the fear of God wouldn't let me do that.

Madam, your parents failed you! Nothing to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by jasman1: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
When will these deaf and dumb men learn? The only girl any man should train and be happy to your grave is ones own daughter(s), Period. You should also help your sister & relatives if you can, not a priority. Save your money please and let their own father train them if he wants.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You lack wisdom. Prostitutes will steal your destiny. For each woman you have sex with, your spirit becomes one with theirs, you're transferring vices to her and collecting her own resident demons. I pity the unfortunate lady that will end up marrying you. This is the reason every lady should go through intense prayer and fasting before you agree to marry any man. Never be desperate

and you lack sense to see sarcasm in my comment and who told you that normal girl friend even your so called wife at home cant steal your destiny and give it to Goat

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Egbetayo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
It’s a lie from the pit of hell.Bloggers and deception. That picture is that of the LASTMA guy that is called Tunde that committed suicide somewhere around Opebi about a week ago. May God forgive you for mocking the dead �
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Downonme: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgaBuhari:
don't be deceived bro, at least one member of your family has the bad Edo evil spirit. Could be your sibling or your parents or even you unknowingly.
Edo people no just be am at al
So there is something called edo evil spirit?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Altimatic27: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Guys please done take girls seriously they always ho with the better choice

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by MusaChukwudi: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
valarmorghulis:

It's rare but I sponsored my wife

You sponsored your WIFE! He didn't!

You get?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by osazsky(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ayo8:

I bet you've never genuinely loved someone before... dont worry when you grow up, you will understand.
see kid ..u know when I marry and how many children I get.me way they change girl like pure water before I marry. .even what this guy did I did it like 12 years ago ..I repeat no puna is worth dying for d guy was a big foolish goat I don't have RIP to waste
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by wizardus: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes

I will use it to flex her rather than send her to school...you could bleep those in school without paying their fee... period
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Awoo88: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Village people don win SC judgment onto this guy head
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by MusaChukwudi: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
and you lack sense to see sarcasm in my comment and who told you that normal girl friend even your so called wife at home cant steal your destiny and give it to Goat

Don't mind the sanctimonious mofo. I love olosho and they are like honey in my life. Since I met my wife everything has been like bad luck.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Yeah, you still Bleep those girlfriends who are sex workers. grin. And that's you attempting to shame women after admitting you'd pay for sex. You're a hypocrite nigga. Go get bleeped. You're sex starved. Or, you don't have money...? Sheesh.
what are you saying?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by kiddkash(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:
The guy meant business.

Broken hearts aren't forever young man.

In addition, the beautiful ones are not yet born.

You shouldn't have ended it this way.

Not the end of the world.
the beautiful ones are not yet born and
the ugly ones refuse to die

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by foreshore(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation.

Regrettably, the man couldn't stand the shock when he received an invitation of the girl's marriage coming up 18th of March 2020 through one of his best friend called Nnadozie, Which led him to commit suicide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2940702139326101&id=100001590311104

Wasted effort. Still does not stop the lady in question from getting married on set date

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Guynexttdoor: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fake news , tho why will i train puna in sch, her people don die finish? Na normal 5k assist den chop punna like dat 5k own.. Den dey my lane
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Thegoodone13(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nearly happen to me in year 2001. I dated the girl for 2years and spent for her and her family. She said she can't wait for me to finish my NYSC and she married that year. I attempt enter well but I that God I didn't. She beg me there after and I'm happily married.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by machiavelli95: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
8stargeneral:
After God fear women

Shhh..try testing if they are bulletproof before they earn your fear
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by macho44(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes
I CONCUR
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by MotiveU(f): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is serious....
This is a wrong move ...
The beautiful ones are not yet born ..

More are still coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Lzl8-PAZQ
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jahkye:
chaiii

if you have never experienced what it means to be betrayed by someone you loved and cared about so much then you'll be blaming the man

depression is poisonous and not everyone has the strong will to overcome it so before you start bashing the man just know that depression is very very deadly
That one of the reason they said having one girlfriend is like having non.
Bleep love and heartbreak if you have many pu**y to go around no girl will ever break your heart ❤️

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by carpdiemz: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
seunlayi:
This man just wasted a whole life for no good reason

Instead of him to just walk to a university teaching hospital and donate his liver and kidneys what a mumu man , I can’t help any girl cuz i need anything from here if I have to it would be from my heart ...... not all girls have a good heart to pay back or remember who was there for them they are like goats lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by kiddkash(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
seconded
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Tayor23(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jahkye:
chaiii

if you have never experienced what it means to be betrayed by someone you loved and cared about so much then you'll be blaming the man

depression is poisonous and not everyone has the strong will to overcome it so before you start bashing the man just know that depression is very very deadly
The guy was not depressed he was only disappointed
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by chaloskyx: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
well its obvious why the girl dint marry you you re actually not man enough to handle lifes challenges. so because you got dumped by a lady you killed yourself....well life goes on sadly you would quickly be forgotten

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.