Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring (794 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by Emmanuel226(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
A lady has proposed to her girlfriend in Auchi area of Edo state.

The lady took to her social media page, Michell Unukpo to reveal that she proposed to her girlfriend Ama Talkless with a diamond ring and she said yes.

Celebrating the big news, she shared pictures and a video of the diamond ring. She captioned the pictures;

She finally said Yes. "The main people in your life is the once who know what makes an happiness becomes reality. Ama Talkless you have been amazing to me since I know you. I love you so much "❤️❤️
www.

Re: Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by Farki: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hold up...

You might not want to make such announcements in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by olisaEze(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
It’s like ur sunglasses don shade ur brain join. Na Buhari be ur president o and he has permanent PMS! angry
Re: Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by Emmanuel226(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Na wa oh,notin person no go see for dis naija. undecided na so d frustration don hold una reach? sad

Re: Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by Tonyfx: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
When some of our lawmakers and politicians are gay why won't they allow such nonsense.
Re: Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by Elukapendragon(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Their pussies. ..
Their pride
Re: Lady Proposes To Girlfriend In Edo State With A Diamond Ring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
The Police should act immediately and bring these criminals to justice

(1) (Reply)

Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates / Royal Women Award Vote / What You Need To Know About Sex Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.