Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,782 members, 7,945,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor (1162 Views)

Former Vice Chancellor And Rector Dies Through Ghastly Accident / LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) / My Advice To Ministry Of Education ,NUC And Professor Ishaq Oloyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by VoiceYourStorie: 2:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Professor Andrew Haruna, Vice-Chancellor, Federal University, Gashua, (FUGA), Yobe State, almost missed obtaining university education due to lack of money. Haruna, who holds the title of Shetiman Ilmin Tikau, (Ambassador of Education of Tikau Emirate), Nangere Local Government Area, disclosed to The Education Report in Gashua.

He had to engage in farming, selling firewood and bean cake (Akara), and other difficult activities to raise money to assist his poor parents to sponsor his primary and secondary education.

Born in 1957 at Gar village in Alkaleri Local Government Area of Bauchi State, he has fond memories of growing up as a rusty village boy who loved education: “My parents were lovely and caring. The background was a humble one. Because of this background, I lived a simple life. I enjoyed the rural food because of the intimate, simple rural upbringing

Read More By Clicking the link below:
https://www.voiceyourstories.com/2020/02/16/shoemaker-turned-vice-chancellor-and-professor/

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by Mrrationalshop: 3:03am On Feb 17, 2020
That is God's blessing

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by Hypnotise: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Determination + focus

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by NYSCrunz(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Na God

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by Mathiasa(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2020
He never wanted less, and he got what he deserves. I have come to realizes that its what u want that u get. Never look urself less.

2 Likes

Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2020
I can’t take this
Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by Kingrexyl(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Don't give up in life, I love his zeal and determination.
Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by Onyenna(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow!
Re: Shoemaker Turned Vice Chancellor And Professor by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Any thing is possible.

(1) (Reply)

FG, States Lost N1.5 Trillion To ASUU Strikes / Oau ASUU Supports Strike Continuity Until All Demands Are Met;rejects Fg Offer. / Glory Be To God, I'm Finally A Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.