Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,975 members, 7,966,628 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:30 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158089 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2011
Praise God. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2011
sometimes i feel surprise on how some of u reason about ccnl u people think u know all about ccnl which is NO.someone is here to share is own observation u keep on abusing him calling him devil,distractor.while can't we reason with him instead of u people displaying foolishness like banjo,walex,airmark,godsayes etc god bless u saibuhari and yusuf
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2011
Hello my fellow patentees, please for those of us that are going to Enugu for the conference/seminar, that they should please come back and share with us on this forum, we that are not going, all that has transpired there. May God bless CCNL.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2011
PROGRESS REPORT ON CCNL BRIEFING / MEETING AT OKPARA SQUARE ENUGU.

Information at my disposal with respect to the ongoing briefing/meetings of CCNL PATENTEES by KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO has started peacefully.
The sole objective of the ongoing briefing/meetings is to explain the way forward after the negotiation activities.
The outcomes of the ongoing briefing/meetings shall be disclosed at the end of the day.

source: a patentee reporting through

~usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nwaafo1: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^we need no rubbish briefing. as if i tis something we hvnt hear before. am really sorry for all those who put all their hope in this ccnl. before anyone attacks me here, am not saying it's fake no(afterall i have worked for ccnl) They shld stop all those hopeless briefings and go get their acts right, they cant win Mobil even after winning in the courts. Shame
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
its realy funny that after winning the court case as we were told they still cant get mobil to pay up. Why was everything not setteled in court. I am losing it. Meetin here and there will not help us. Settle this in court.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ Nwa afo please don't be offended, can you give us facts to back your claim. Bcus, haven worked for ccnl, i think you must have had exprins that has made you come up with this statment. So i wil be happy that you back up with facts. Thank you.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
any briefing from d meeting please?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
There shall be established a code of conduct for  all the participants in Comandclem Patentees Assembly in Nairaland to regulate and control the ways and manners with which participants interact with one another. All participants shall comply in absolute terms with those code of conducts to ensure that the assembly moves forward and to boast positive image of  the assembly from the perspectives of non participants or observers. The code of conducts are hereby stated below .

CODE OF CONDUCTS FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE ASSEMBLY

(1) THE MOTTO OF THE ASSEMBLY SHALL BE UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.

(2) NO PARTICIPANT SHALL USE FOUL EXPRESSIONS TO ADDRESS ANOTHER PARTICIPANT IN THE ASSEMBLY.

(3) WHERE A PARTICIPANT HAS A CONTRARY OPINION ON A PARTICULAR SUBJECT MATTER , SUCH A CONTRARY OPINION SHOULD BE FORWARDED POLITELY.

(4) A PARTICIPANT SHOULD NOT BE CASTIGATED FOR EXPRESSING A CONTRARY OPINION ON A PARTICULAR SUBJECT MATTER.

(5) WHERE EXPLANATIONS PROVIDED IN RESPECT OF A CONTRARY OPINION OF A PARTICIPANT IS NOT SATISFACTORY TO HIM OR HER , THE SUBJECT MATER SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THE MANAGEMENT OF CCNL BY THE SAME PARTICIPANT POLITELY

(6) ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST RESPECT THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIONS OF ONE ANOTHER.THIS FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIONS MUST NOT BE USED TO DISREPUTE THE PERSONALITY OF ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE ASSEMBLY

(7) ANY PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT CCNL IN THE ASSEMBLY FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.

(cool NO PARTICIPANT SHALL DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DOMINATE ANOTHER PARTICIPANT IN THE ASSEMBLY.

(9) NO PARTICIPANT SHALL USE HIS OR HER WEAPONS AGAINST ANOTHER PARTICIPANT.

(10) ALL PARTICIPANTS SHOULD ENDEAVOR TO PUT ACTIONS IN MOTION TO ENSURE PROMPT PAYMENT OF ROYALTY DUE TO CCNL.

With due regard to all the elders of the assembly and all the participants in the assembly , the provisions of this code of conducts shall be supreme  in this assembly except  the policies of the Management of Nairaland. The formulation of code of conducts is not as important as its implementation. I implore all participants  to comply with those simple code of conducts for this assembly to move forward and most importantly to show to the world that participants in  this assembly are responsible people.

NOTE: the above code of conducts is drafted from the contributions and recommendations of participants and non participants (external patentees).

Thanks.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2011
I signed on expecting to read posts insulting and abusing me as usual but was disappointed no gang member remember to to throw insults today. Or did they all go to Enugu to collect their money? I wonder what they want to do with briefing as if briefing will pay them. These people self. They have ears but cant hear; they have eyes but are worse than the blind. All they want to hear is them say, them say, payment na next month. Mobil has promised to pay. Anything contrary, no tolerance for it. Imagine that someone leaked expo to these ignorant bunch on the impediment to the expected money, but he is tagged as a distractor, badluck, big fool, fraudulentut, etc. I pity these people for they are suffering from lack of knowledge. But I know I will laugh last.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2011
@ Yusuf Akure,

Sorry to decline from your Code of Conduct Committe. I cant imagine myself having any dealing with those guys who have sworn to be fed with falsehood and anything contrary is against their interest. I just cant imagine robbing minds with people who lack what it takes to so do. Sorry to disappoint you Yusuf, I know you mean well for the PATENTEES and for the Assembly. But the Assembly is playing host to many wrong people. Only on one condition, will I reconcile with this gangsters: they must all apologise individually. No more, no less.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:45am On Jun 05, 2011
Praise God. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2011
if God is at our side, we shall not be moved. in his pressence is fullness of joy,at his right hand r pleasures 4 ever.
even without paying the money from ccnl/mpn we r at the fullness of JOy. God bless Comandclem and her patentees!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2011
Happy sunday to all genuine patentees in the house! How was your sunday service, hope it was awesome? Mine was wonderful.

I want each and every one of us to understand that God can use anybody for his work. In the past, God used even unbelievers (because they were the available ones) to invent some of the things that they invented in those days because He knows that those things will be needed someday for the expansion of his kingdom.

But now, that even believers are acquiring the skills for invention God is willing and able to use anybody that is available to reveal other things to the world through invention. Therefore, i urge each and every one of us to make our lives available for the saviour to use us.

Fellow patentees!!! Please we need information as regards the briefing at Enugu by the King himself. Any news

The very day that patentees will be receiving their ROI (return on investment) will be declared "CCNL PATENTEES DAY" and will be celebrated annually by CCNL patentees all over the world. If you believe what i have just said shout a big hallelujah!!!

HAPPY CCNL PATENTEES DAY IN ADVANCE!!! CHEERS.

God bless Comandclem and every one else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
A simple question for a simple minded people who answer a simple direct question in a simple manner. I WANT THE WHOLE HOUSE TO CHOOSE FROM THIS TWO QUESTIONs BY POSTING THE ANSWER OR BY ANSWERING IT WITHIN YOU. {Who owns the invention certificate ?}
A} Comandclem
B} Mobile.
To be continue. Happy sunday to you all. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2011
@tenfour, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!
Hallelujah!!!
And @Banjo24,
Comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
@tenfour, Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!
Hallelujah!!!
And @Banjo24, Comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
Most people are their own enemies. They spend much of their prayer time casting and binding imaginary enemies. The same people that have vowed to ignore Saibuhari cannot do without referring to him directly or indirectly.

@ Banjo, am happy you said your question is for simple minds. Simple minds are elementary, foundational, basic minds (may be a little above a tabularasa). Simple minds are not better than neophites. All the follow follow poeple in the Assembly are indeed simple minds. If you must know there are sophisticated minds - minds above the simple. These are the minds that cannot be fooled by anyone. Sophisticated minds are interested in knowing why things are the way they are. They dont take anything that does not make sense to them (logical). But for simple minds, they are like children who do not reason apart from the way they have been programmed.  Their reasoning and actions are devoid of logic. I therefore urge the simple minds (zombies in the Assembly) to give Banjo his yes or no answer. This guy dull for head I swear.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2011
if God is at our side, we shall not be moved. in his pressence is fullness of joy,at his right hand r pleasures 4 ever.
even without paying the money from ccnl/mpn we r at the fullness of JOy. God bless Comandclem and her patentees!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2011
sweet dream 2 all in d assembly!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 1:59am On Jun 06, 2011
God bless ccnl and all members of dis assembly as we commence this week. Amen!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2011
@ banjo, Comandclem ofcourse. Even devilish mobil and their shameless backers, know this. It's just unfortunate human/patent rights are trampled on in Nigeria with no recourse. Happy new week ahead to all patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ BANJO24, who else?, CCNL ofcourse, good day fellow patentees, we are matching on, GOD bless us
our dreams and desires will be achieved, IJN.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
kai, what manner of ndi isi paw paw registered as patentees? it is either all these abusers here are mere gangsters employed by ccnl or we are dealing with people who have been thoroughly brain-damaged by greed. why and how did everyone forget that the 'king' held a 'briefing' at Enugu and that we were all supposed to be told the outcome on this thread?

this is really a pitiable bunch and soon, very soon, the long arm of the law will catch up with all these crooks. Saibuhari and a few other people have been trying to pass on some truths but the gangsters are screaming non-stop to silence the truth. But the truth will prevail in the end which is that the patentees' money 'don enter voicemail'. WARNING!!!!! HOLD TIGHT TO YOUR PURSE!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
CONTINUATION OF MY PUBLICATION.

Am happy and delighted to see some simple minded people answering my question with a simple answer. So far 100 % of people who answer the question by posting it chooses comandclem as the inventor, automatically we comandclem own the certificate. If any body has a contrary opinion concerning the owner of the certificate let him / her talk now or keep shot for ever. So how did you think mobile we now run away with our paint when mobile too accepted in court that we are the owner of the A.Q.S.P. And please dont forget that till today they are still using the paint because they dont have any alternative than to use it. And please dont forget that court have already settle the issue of the owner of the paint by given it to comandclem as the owner and the inventor of the paint. If mobile as any proof concerning who owns the certificate let them bring the certificate of the paint they are using out and show the world. And if you want to see comandclem certificate pls you can log on to {www.comandclemonline.com} by the grace of God you will surely see it there. So weather they like it or not mobile are going to pay comandclem. No hidden poles for them. And before i live i pray for those who are reading me that you we never in your live has a sophisticated mind. To be continue next time concerning what to do in getting our royalty paid. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
what happened at the purpoted briefing at enugu? you liars must answer this question. stop talking about mobil paying you for a moment and ask why they have not paid and whether you made a good case in court for payment of anything. none of you have bothered to find out exactly what was said in court and whether it is what you think was said. demand for the full text like was suggested and see for yourselves why your money got lost
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kenrino(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
The last judgement was okay for CCNL. The only unfortunate thing was that no amount was calculated and pronounced on Mobil to pay up. This was left to be pursued at the supreme court. But upon the agreement by mobil to pay up with the release of documents, there was no reason to proceed to the appeal court. Now there is a reason and it's heavy, shameful downfall time for Mobil. Mobil's case is like a man who knows he'll definately be thrown into the fire, and who goes ahead rubbing his body with palm oil,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
I still de laff o. Come to think of it, this bunch of mumu minds went to Enugu and are ashamed to tell the world anything about the outcome. I thought by now the story would be mobil has agreed to pay next week or has already paid. Does it mean that someone with simple mind has no sense at all? These guys are like a dog that has been condemned to die, it will never hear the call of its owner. Never! If it were not so, the issues I raised would have excited the interest of these guys to start asking questions. I dey laff indeed.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
Where is Omokemesi, the leader of the class? Abi hold up hold them for Enugu? I sidon dey lafff for Swahili.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
Things are really getting out of hand. And to my own opinion, I think the managment of CCNL are not active enough towards ensuring that this money is collected from Mobil. Because with regard to what ken wrote on his last post, I came to concludetion that CCNL has not realized and made utilized the human resources(the patentees) that they have at their disposal.  I think that they should begin to mobilize all the patentees to a meeting point(a physical location) where we can delibrate on issues and ideas on how collect our money, periodically. I am of the view that an individual patentee can not achive much nomatter the effort. And also think that the reason why pple think that CCNL is not real owns to a large extent to the fact that there is no proper organization the patentees

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.