Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,976 members, 7,966,631 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:34 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158091 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
@footrja when did a criminal suddenly change to english chee!!! wonder shall never end i will repeat again stop diverting issues when u know dat u can write good sentence why can't u apply for primary school teacher instead of involving urself in criminality,419,armed robber
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
Proverb 13:1, Proverb 6:14-15, GOD BLESS
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
There some questions that needed answer here.

(1) Who owns the invention ?
(2) who owns the certificate ?
(3) Till date tell me the Q.I.T that is still in existence ?
(4) Did mobile has any invention ?
(5) Till this moment mobile are using whose paint ?
(6) Have you ever seen any inventor who has lost his/her battle?
(7) Have you ever seen any inventor who has no says over his invention ?
(cool Did mobile has certificate invention ?
(9) Can mobile pay comandclem ?
(10) If mobile pay, would comandclem fulfill there promises ? God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibog(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
Dem put gun 4 some people head b4 dey register wit ccnl. Y una dey prove 2 b d okporpies wen we kno say una b. We shall continue 2 hope b/c dat's wat keepin both d poor and rich alive 2day in 9ja
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
i encourage memeber of dis assembly dat ll b around lagos axes to attend d meeting scheduled 4 2morow pls.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Ibog God will bless you so much. If you know you are being force to register under comandclem pls can you signify. I hope will all register willingly, and they explain to us what they are facing. So what your problem concerning unpaid royalty ? Because they told me what is on ground before i regrtered willingly. So pls what your problem. What problem did you posses? If you know you have a problem answer all the 10 question i posted, then i will salute you, and turn back to you. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
Banjo24:

There some questions that needed answer here.

(1) Who owns the invention ?
(2) who owns the certificate ?
(3) Till date tell me the Q.I.T that is still in existence ?
(4) Did mobile has any invention ?
(5) Till this moment mobile are using whose paint ?
(6) Have you ever seen any inventor who has lost his/her battle?
(7) Have you ever seen any inventor who has no says over his invention ?
(cool Did mobile has certificate invention ?
(9) Can mobile pay comandclem ?
(10) If mobile pay, would comandclem fulfill there promises ? God bless us. God bless comandclem.
@banjo24. These are the answers to the questions you asked. Is either you take it or leave it! (1) CCNL (2) KING PROF. REV. (DR) CLEMENT JOHN ADIAMIKO UWEMEDIMO (3) NOT ANY (4) NO! THEY ARE NOT (5) CCNL PAINT (6) NOT EVEN ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD (7) NO! THEY ALL HAVE SAYS OVER THEIR INVENTION (cool NO! THEY ARE NOT (9) SURE! THEY MUST PAY (10) CERTAINLY! THEY SURELY FULFILL ALL THEIR PROMISES. GOD BLESS U. GOD BLESS CCNL. GOD BLESS THE KING. GOD BLESS ALL PATENTEES' AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
@Arena07, i can see improvement now. I have nothing to do with the issue in this thread. I am interested in your english language development. I don't want to know if someone is proof-reading for you. Once you stop writing blunders, i am off. In your last comment , i could see tautology.and other errors

arena07:

when u know dat u can write good sentence why can't u apply for primary school teacher instead of involving urself in criminality,419,armed robber

Criminality already involves 419 (fraudulence), armed robbery e.t.c. So it should have been, why can't u apply for primary school teacher's job instead of involving urself in criminality
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2011
Banjo24, you've posted sets of wonderful questions
and sureboy505 got it all right,
GOD BLESS, GODSAYES.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
10 over 10 for sureboy. Expecting more answers. You too answer now, answer me now or you stop all your lose 4ever. Comandclem always win. God bless us. God bless comandclem
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2011
@GODSAYES thanks and god bless. Patentee knows the right part, but patentee still dont understand the benefit of being a patentee, untill the see, and realize the benefit of being a patentee. But those people realize it and that while there trying all there best to convince you. But be happy now cause they have let you realize that being a patentee is so important. God bless us. God bless comandclem. Am still expecting the answer to my question from you, yes you. Dont try to deviate from my question just answer it and be free for ever.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
CCNL MEETS PATENTEES @ 241 AGBANI ROAD , ENUGU.

You are specially invited to a Patentee Informative Meeting on 20th June by 3:30pm at 241 Agbani Road by oneday bus-stop Enugu.

Source: Pastor James.

Reporting through

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yes I don enter. Oya make all de wayo, jibiti people evaporate. Whenever i enter this house na kitikiti, katikati you go dey hear. Some people don turn to English teacher. Teacher abeg no teach me nonsense. Teacher wey no pass waec wetin him be? Na swegbe and consolidated olodo. Kai i just dey laugh, if this teacher know anything him for don know say Banjo's English na agbo and Yoyo bitters mixed together. The mumu teacher dey teach only people wey dey write against comandclem. In short this teacher na muluturumpafu. All this agents sef, whenever i say make I go buy snuff, dey house dem go just start gibiti meeting and dem go dey deceive patentees. I know what to do. I go employ Security man wey go dey watch when i no dey. But na who I go come employ? Oya English teacher suggest.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
LATEST INFO CONCERNING THE MEETING.

Their would be a sub meeting at the headquarter in lagos by 9 to 11pm to discuss before going to Baba place. Please make sure you specify yourself by writing dawn your name during the meeting at the headquarter if you are from this forum.

By 23/06/2011 it will clock 31 year of inventing Q.I.T by Baba. The document for the verification will be posted very soon. Am expecting the document to be posted to my e-mail address. Comandclem, victory is certain. God bless us. God bless comandclem. Am still waiting for my reply. Dont try to deviate.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
Patentees are waiting to hear the outcome of the meeting b/w patentees and uwemedimo. As for me, I know the outcome. 'Negotiation' has failed. Comandclem is 'threatens' going to the court. What i dont know is the court they want to go to.Patentees told to be calm that mobil must pay. I hope shame will allow them to post the outcome of the meeting and as they did when they went to Enugu for jamboree.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
Agent Banjo is truly doing his job very well. He is doing the job for which comandclem is paying him handosmely. I dey laugh 0.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
How can you understand life when all fell beside you. Let it be opposite, then you will understand life. No were to hide. Answer the question and you are free 4ever.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
How can you understand life when all fell beside you. Let it be opposite, then you will understand life. No were to hide. Answer the question and you are free 4ever.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2011
@ saibuhari, you nvr cease to amaze me with your pretences. Infact, you are one of the pretenders of this century. You always spend so much time here trying to make us believe the opposite of your mind. You cant tell us that you are not a patentee coz no one here that is not. And forget about the idea that Mobil are sending their agents here to cause confusion- which you are always trying to be under that disguise. Mobil will nvr waste their time here!
Saibuhari you are suffering from LATENT PARANOA, a psychological condition whereby FEAR and ANXIETY are trying to supercede each other in your conciousness. Believe me, you are as interested(positively) as any one here. How i wish you can seek help inorder to break away from that psychological BOX.
And remember, there are people here from diverse fields of knowlegde, who can analyse so many things from the way we write.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 2:34am On Jun 18, 2011
Gud day all my fellow patentees' in d house. Dont mind all d paid agent of mobil (saibuhari, arena among other) we've win them. Let them answered d jamb question that banjo24 asked b4 posting anything in these treat. And 4 any confusing patentees' in d house look to their post psycologicaly U'll C their lapses. I've answer d question I contrary opinion about my answer. Thank GOD, Mr teacher have marked me 100%, Lol
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:22am On Jun 18, 2011
Answer all these questions to proof all what you've been saying
against CCNL now, Marms got you, your problem was revealled
through Marms and if you know you have more problems
illustrate it all and you will get help, but hear this, hatread will always set you back,
do the right thing and you shall be save from backwardness, setback will not depart
from you if you continue like this, repent before it's too late for you.
COMANDCLEM FOR REAL, FOR SURE AND FOR VICTORY
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2011
@saibuhari, If you can answer those question i make a promise never to post on Narialand again. Just answer the questions, is a simple yes or no. Or your complex mind cannot answer a simple question again. lol!! Na me dey laugh them now.On my way to lagos. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2011
Flash Back!                                                              GOD WILL JUDGE                                            THEY WANTED ME DEAD              says                  Prof CJA Uwemedimoh                                           "They wanted me dead. Attempts have been made on my life. They want me to die so that there will be nobody to tell Nigerians that they have right over their oil.                                                                            If we have no right over our oil, what else do we have right over?                                                                       "I will stand on my feet for the struggle over my invention".                                            Saibuhari please, I am being forced by emotion to ask you the questions listed below:                                                         As a patriotic Nigerian, for God's sake, are you saying that this old man should not even taste the fruit of his labour before his death?                                                 Are you saying Prof Uwemedimoh did not invent the special paint used by mobil and other oil Companies?                                                          Are you saying Mobil did not infringe on Prof Uwemedimoh's    Patent?                                                                Are you saying because Prof Uwemedimoh is a Nigerian, he is not entitled to Royalty on his Invention?                                                       Is it a sin for a Nigerian to be a genius?                                                                   What do you think you will lose if  your fellow Nigerian gets this royalty to liberate millions of poverty stricken Nigerians?                                               Will it prevent you from liberating the ignorant?                                                                                                                                                                Is it a sin for a Nigerian to be a genius?                                                                   What do you think you will lose if  your fellow Nigerian gets this royalty to liberate millions of poverty stricken Nigerians?                                                      Will you shout for joy as a patriotic Nigerian if thousands of Nigerians who supported Prof Uwemedimoh to successfully prosecute his case through their investments fail to get any remuneration?                                               What exactly is your interest in the Comandclem/MOBIL issue?                                                                    As a patriotic Nigerian, what are your suggestions to solve Comandclem/MOBIL problems? Thank you. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2011
^^^ Saibuhari, will stealthily avoid those questions like plague. He has been bursted. I dey laugh in swahili.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tsadiq(m): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2011
Keep laughin ! The fact remains the fact,.! Now I laugh in chineese. Hhhh www nynyny tttt mmm
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2011
A nincompoop human being will be sad seen many nigerian been liberated from poverty. Answer my question saibuhari and be free 4ever. No hidden place. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2011
@MR OMOKEMESI. They wouldn't answer d question, bcoz d fact remain d fact. These are d answered to those questions. (1) GOD forbid! He will surely tasted d fruit of his labour b4 his death. (2) Every body kenw that he invented d speciaj paint used by mobil & other oil companies. (3) Sure! Mobil infringe on prof. Uwemedimohs' patent. (4) Been a Nigeriam doesn't stop him to entitled to royalty on his invention. (5) I wonder ho!. (6) Nothing! Except d payment from mobil.(7) Not at all (cool Yes! Becoz of his selfishness. (9) See mobil as source of generating income. (10) I dont know that! But I think he wouldn't like d problem to solve becoz of his selfishness. I dEy LaUgH hOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
tsadiq:

Keep laughin ! The fact remains the fact,.! Now I laugh in chineese. Hhhh www nynyny tttt mmm
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibog(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2011
Those wen dey find ppl 2 discourage atleast get family. Abi una family don reject una. If u guyz don't v any positive thing doing, u fit go select beans
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
The meeting with the KING is going on in Lagos
He will never say a word to those questions being asked
e dey laugh, e dey laugh, e dey laugh, that's what he will continue to say
is not possible to hide the truth,
GOD BLESS
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
Omokemesi, I asked you several questions which you refused to answer in this forum. The questions were repeatede over and over again till today you didnt address them. Apart from that I asked you to publish here the full tex of the appeal court ruling till today you refused to do so. Why because you know there is a part of that ruling that renders your (ccnl) expectation for payment from mobil foolish and untenable.What then gives you the effrontery to ask me questions. Are you expecting me to answer your questions? Not until you have responded positively to mine. As for Marms, Banjo, surebobo (abi na pomo), little rats like you are not qualified to ask me, Saibuhari questions. See these mugus are asking questions I had address a long time ago in this forum.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
Brosss, Mr.Omokemesi produced genuine answer to your questions, but you closed your eyes to the truth
of his perfect answers, if you need to see the full copy of the appeal court why can't you keep laughing while you take a walk down to Lagos
and ask CCNL management by yourself?, and besides, for now keep your eyes closed to Mr. Omokemesi's
questions and produce answers to Mr. Banjo's questions, you are trying to play smart, right?

May GOD have mercy on you, seriously, you need to be
rescue from demonic attack that is gradually destroying your vision
of becoming something great in life,

because just one finger you pointed against CCNL but the rest four
is eating you up, repent before it's too late.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hello patentee wat d outcome for d meeting, sabuhari u be mugu na idiot u be watin mk u de abuse patentee,u no de shame 30000 way u no get na him u wan die for u put ur money.theif answer d questions,na me wale 4rm ado ekiti dey talk. Ccnl 4life we go colet our millions soon.bokoharam on sabuhari skull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.