Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,756 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

How To Really END, BOKO HARAM And Corruption In The Military. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Really END, BOKO HARAM And Corruption In The Military. (159 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / 5 Steps To End Boko Haram By Abubakar Abba Sanusi / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Really END, BOKO HARAM And Corruption In The Military. by musketess: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2020
It is very clear that the military is a sole beneficiary of Terrorism in NIgeria. To mention but a gew, Boko Haram, ISIS,ISWAP, Herdsmen etc.
If the federal government is serious about tackling this issue, i have a few pointers.
1.) From what what is going on wr have learnt there are beneficiaries, in this so called fight against terrorism. All military personnel involved in one this fight against terrorism should be checked
- life style
- Accounts
- The people they communicate with.
The Government should ensure arms and ammunition reaches its destination, an inventory should be created, for both the military personell, an audit unit should be created to this effect, a questionnaire should be filled, questions should be asked.
- Any Military personnel living above his salary should be checked. I cant imagine a Lt Col in the Army having Two jeeps, and two saloon cars! SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!
2.) All politicians.
Governors, Trafitional rulers etc
- life style
- Accounts
- The people they communicate with.
This i believe will go a long way in solving our inside problem
lastly, Humanitarian itinerary , Funds, Transfers, Cargo etc.
Re: How To Really END, BOKO HARAM And Corruption In The Military. by Nackzy: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Tribalism, Religion and Nepotism won't allow it

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun: Ondo Lawmakers To Resume Legislative Business. / Service Chiefs: PRONECO Berates Legislative Forum As Extension Of Political Mer / Magu: Why Diezani Must Be Extradited To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.