Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,981 members, 7,903,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? (664 Views)

SCARY: Newly Completed 49-storey Building In Canada. Can You Live Here? I Photo / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / If You Are Thinking Of Relocating... Come Live Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by plugchef: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2020
Dear building engineers, i live in a 3 bedroom apartment and in all the rooms a portion of the roof has fallen before and fixed by the landlady (re-cemented), my rent will expiry at the end of February and i am contemplating on renewing my rent or just run away from this house.

From the attached pictures does this means that the repairs are good enough for the house and i can still stay in the apartment or this are bad signs and i should just run away.

Thank you engineers.

Re: Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by Dennis3D(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2020
I wouldn't advise you to continue to leave there. The structure is gradually weakening
Re: Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by Dennis3D(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2020
I wouldn't advise you to continue to live there. The structure is gradually weakening
Re: Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by plugchef: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2020
If the building is getting weak, can i stay for another 6 month before i get another apartment and after the repairs the the roof looks fine. Seriously i need to make a decision here and i am still caught in-between. Thanks
Dennis3D:
I wouldn't advise you to continue to live there. The structure is gradually weakening
Re: Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by LawLord247: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Not safe
Re: Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by nlPoster: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Always take red flags seriously.
Re: Is It Safe To Continue To Live Here? by Perfecttouchade: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Jaapa my brother...if u leave the house, u've just dodged a disaster. weak structure gradually exposing it's weakness...Even if your rent will expire nextyear Biko comot the house for the sake of your safety and the rest of yours i

(1) (Reply)

5 Plots Of Land (fenced) At Abijo Town, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos State / Acoustical Black Walnut Wood Doors Solid With Wooden Door Handle And Lock / Service 3 Bedrooms Flat For Rent At Ikate Lekki , Near SPAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.