Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments (625 Views)

Uti Finally Reveal He Is The Proud Father Of Tboss Child. Photos / Explicit Video Of Tboss Exposing Her B00bs While Kemen Baths Her Goes Viral / Stunning New Photos Of Tboss In Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments by NationGist: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
His post reads ;

Dear @officialtboss_ …

You really need to stop listening to the trolls, your baby is gorgeous.

I used to be bothered by what people said about me online, that was 5 or 6 years ago. Today with a task as Herculean as mine, combined with knowing how stupid most of the dingbats online are, I expect the retorts and the backlash.

But many of those who come online to say shit about me, live in little holes filled with sorrow and hate. They try to transfer their suffering to me; I never accept this and neither should you!

Some come into my dm to beg for money, favors and recognition, I see them all but accord them no acknowledgment.

Stay strong sister in a hateful world! ~FRZ

Watch video of Tboss crying over negative comment: https://nationgist.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-the-viral-video-of-tboss-crying-over-negative-comments-she-received-on-the-internet/
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments by Wrash: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
such is life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments by NYSCrunz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Viral Video Of Tboss Crying Over Negative Comments by kelvinunilag: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
But many of those who come online to say shit about me, live in little holes filled with sorrow and hate. They try to transfer their suffering to me; I never accept this and neither should you!

This particular statement is referring to some naiaralanders....

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s House & Cars – Worth & Pictures / Regina Daniel And Her Billionaire Husband Ned Show Off Their Dancing Skills / Davido Rips African American Woman Into Pieces For Insulting The Shape Of His He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.