Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

"I Can't Kill Myself Cos I Don't Have A Boyfriend" - Actress Genny Uzoma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Kill Myself Cos I Don't Have A Boyfriend" - Actress Genny Uzoma (1517 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Kill Myself Cos I Don't Have A Boyfriend" - Actress Genny Uzoma by marvelck: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
When it was flowers, moonlight dinners, flowing wine and slow playing music for many damsels on Friday, the St. Valentine’s Day, beautiful Nollywood actress, Genny Uzoma was all on her own. There was no one warming her arms but the joy her daughter brings.

But while many may want to wrap their arms around her in pity, the former telecoms executive hardly sees herself as a damsel in distress. According to her in a chat with Potpourri, it’s the story of her life and it doesn’t bother her a hoot.

“ I could make up stories but the truth is I’m mostly always single,” she answered dryly when she was asked to share her most amazing Valentine’s story.

“I don’t have amazing or heartbreaking experiences during Val. Don’t go saying it’s depressing because is not. I’m not alone. I’ve told you it’s not depressing. It is not depressing to me. Being in a relationship isn’t an achievement. I’m quite happy with my life. I have been single for a while. Literally, I don’t have an answer for this question. I’ll get back when I meet the ‘ONE’,”she added.

Beautiful Genny has a curious story to tell about her journey in the movie industry. Her first movie was in 2005 and she remained in the industry for another two years, then left for seven years. In that time she had a steady job with a telecoms company, where she was just doing fine. But the passion was always nudging at her until she could fight it no more and had to return in 2014. Since then things have been looking up for the adorable actress

Some of the films she has featured include, I Wish she would, Bond, A Love Story, Who Killed Chief, Husbands of Lagos, among others.

(1) (Reply)

5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know / What Step Should A Man Take When his Girl Is also in Love With Another / MURDER Or SELF-DEFENSE? Chidinma Ojukwu & Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.