Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,473 members, 7,968,316 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Help My Friend Out Against Deportation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Friend Out Against Deportation (497 Views)

My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / Off-campus Student Job: Two Naija Students Face Deportation From Canada / Help My Friend Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Out Against Deportation by silami(m): 4:23am On Dec 16, 2010
Dear NLanders, please i have a friend who was involved in academic dishonesty and was caught twice. The professor told him that he will fail him one of the classes and due to school policies he may be expelled or or may allowed to enroll in only one class next session, which means losing his F1 status and could risk deportation. This guy is a very nice guy and hass been working hard to survive and cos of that he could not find time to write his essays so he just copy pasted them as he said. This i know is pure plagiarism but i love this guy and i am really looking for a way to help him. any advice would be much appreciated. thanks
Re: Help My Friend Out Against Deportation by silami(m): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked talk i beg dey guy de cry for me cos i be like hin brother. i know what he did was wrong n would not want to get involved but want to give honest advice and i believe will get it here
Re: Help My Friend Out Against Deportation by atakiti(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2010
U know the white people don't like people that are dishonest? But since this has hapned i think the guy wil hav to pray very hard and try to see the prof. And explain things to him in an emotional way the white also pardon wen u confirm ur dishonesty and apologiz b4 them! But tel him to pray very hard in orde to see the prof favour,

(1) (Reply)

Acca Payments ! / Register For Jamb Formthose Living In Ikorodu / The Origin Of This Adage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.