Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,228 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts (1941 Views)

Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / Rapper Vector Celebrates His Daughter, Milaré’, On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by sleekgist4: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rapper Vector has reacted to Tboss' recent outburst on an  Instagram live video where a lady left hateful comments on her page, mocking her child and saying that her child is”ugly". SleekGist reports.

Recall that BBNaija finalist, TBoss broke down in tears on Sunday and placed curses on an hijab wearing lady who called her child ‘ugly’.

Rapper Vector who shared the video on his page, said there is a possibility that the reality star, might be suffering from "hormonal imbalances"

"I have heard about hormonal imbalances with child birth. There is a possibility that’s what this is." He wrote.
Watch video and other reactions
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tboss-might-have-hormonal-imbalance-rapper-vector-reacts-to-her-outburst/

Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by Kingosytex(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tboss and co are the type of celebrities that BBN keep dishing out to the populace.

BBN making people celebs since 2016.
Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by Goldencheese(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cry because someone said your child is ugly? I don't get it. Is Dangote fine? Is Oshiohomle fine? Is Tinubu fine? Is Obaseki fine? Is Obasanjo fine?

Abeg, if na fine, these no go become great o. God gave you your baby, you don't need anybody's approval joor.
Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by SURElee(f): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vector said the right thing. Tboss came online to shed tears after her daughter was called ugly. The world is cruel, but to cry so your enemies know your weak points and how to get to you? How low and weak can you go? Never show your enemies how they can get you. Never reveal your weak side to the public else they use it against you.

The Nigerian society is wicked, tough and only the tough survive in it.
Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by We4all: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
I used to admire Tboss, but I just realized she is tacky, foul mouthed, and just a low life. I thought she once said: "Men in Nigeria worship light skin girls".
So, how come none of those men didn't find her worthy for marriage? I also have a question for her: If light skin is a prerogative for success, how come the likes of Alex, Bambam and Bisola, are all doing better than her?

And to think that she couldn't even afford to birth her child outside the shores of Nigeria. To those of you humming: " how did you know that "? It's so damn obvious she gave birth in Nigeria not out of will, but rather because she couldn't afford a better alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by festacman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
You've been, literally, living on social media space all long and then you break down, crying like a weakling because a troll 'complimented' your obviously CUTE daughter as ugly. This is shameful because African Mothers are known to be tigresses when it comes protecting the fruits of their womb.

With this demonstration of emotional weakness, Tboss or whatever is her name is ill-prepared for motherhood. I fear for the emotional development of this innocent child. She should visit a shrink for a counselling session asap. Smh
Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
There is something called post-natal depression.

postnatal depression
nounBRITISH
depression suffered by a mother following childbirth, typically arising from the combination of hormonal changes, psychological adjustment to motherhood, and fatigue.
Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by Kingrexyl(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
She's just seeking for attention jare!
Re: Tboss Might Be Suffering From Hormonal Imbalance - Rapper Vector Reacts by Mateen1000: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Goldencheese:
Cry because someone said your child is ugly? I don't get it. Is Dangote fine? Is Oshiohomle fine? Is Tinubu fine? Is Obaseki fine? Is Obasanjo fine?

Abeg, if na fine, these no go become great o. God gave you your baby, you don't need anybody's approval joor.
Dangote is not Ugly He’s Fine considering his age
He shouldn’t be in the same sentence with the people you listed grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham Was Pranked On Set / My Father Is From Ekiti But I’ve Never Been There – Teni Admits / “my Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.