Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,728 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:07 PM

New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada (1325 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Letter Of Approval For Lekki Airport / Help Needed On Ontario Provincial Nominee / Sample Of Letter Of Consent For International Passport For Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada by promexy: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sometime in February, New Brunswick sent out invitation via the Express Entry pool to some people to submit an Expression of Interest for possible Provincial Nomination.

Are there anybody on here who got the Provincial Letter of Interest in their Express Entry profile ?
Re: New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada by bukkyjt: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yes I got one. Did you get one as well.
Re: New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada by ayo84(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
promexy:
Sometime in February, New Brunswick sent out invitation via the Express Entry pool to some people to submit an Expression of Interest for possible Provincial Nomination.

Are there anybody on here who got the Provincial Letter of Interest in their Express Entry profile ?

Is it some sort of invitation or request to come over
Re: New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada by bukkyjt: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
It is a request not even an invitation to apply.thats comes after you respond to the request.
Re: New Brunwick Provincial Letter Of Interest - Canada by dudu036(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukkyjt:
Yes I got one. Did you get one as well.

I got as at Feb. 27 but I'm yet to get am ITA. How about you?

(1) (Reply)

Video : Road Trip Across Namibia / New To Benin City. Advice Needed / Wanting To Learn About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.