Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures (84872 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by tobby20: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Wickedfacts:
Porsche - Audio
Cooking show - Audio
Marriage - Audio

I didn't mention anybody's name o.
Bro u too see am abi #froggy gang
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:
Well,considering most of them are still single like her,one can still compare.
women like the ones in the second pic who are still single and who look like them plenty for East na.
na lie...u urself know igbo have one of d finest breeds in this obodo nigeria
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by nonix22(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2020
this babe take style worwor o!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ogbonti: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
this is Sophia and her friends
by their fruit you shall know them

this is what religious bigotry has turned you into?

so a girl going to the beach side wearing beach wears and sipping a drink with her friends is all you need to certify her a hoe?

so every lady in the western world is a hoe, right? including those you day dream of marrying once you are blessed enough to get a visa to

escape the jungle called Nigeria? I say so because every female in America and even in Europe have pictures like this - so they are all hoes?

And your wife or sister of female cousins and female church members who wear mazi and long skirts to the beach are saints?

YOU ARE SIMPLY SICK!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Akinwaley11(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
This girl gan no fine jare
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ekeneprecious(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Lonely bitch
only I know the really secret of the adeleke wealth
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nature8(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mateen1000:
Trying really hard........... You know if you know grin
grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nature8(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
tribalistseun:

Davido right now

grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
I want to have her if the puxxxuy is tight

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ogbonti1(f): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
ogbonti:

this is what religious bigotry has turned you into?

so a girl going to the beach side wearing beach wears and sipping a drink with her friends is all you need to certify her a hoe?

so every lady in the western world is a hoe, right? including those you day dream of marrying once you are blessed enough to get a visa to

escape the jungle called Nigeria? I say so because every female in America and even in Europe have pictures like this - so they are all hoes?

And your wife or sister of female cousins and female church members who wear mazi and long skirts to the beach are saints?

YOU ARE SIMPLY SICK!
A Fool At 40 Is A Fool Forever undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by simonfynboi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Is dis her 40th birthday picx pls?

Davido b lyk..... undecided angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ogbonti: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
ogbonti1:
A Fool At 40 Is A Fool Forever undecided

stalker - using my username - you are the biggest fool. you cannot figure out a username on your own, you are using my moniker, you are insane - go get a life. you created this account a few minutes ago just to insult me. and all 3 post you have made so far are insults - you will be found out soon - bloody idiot grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
ogbonti:

stalker - using my username - you are the biggest fool. you cannot figure out a username on your own, you are using my moniker, you are insane - go get a life. you created this account a few minutes ago just to insult me. and all 3 post you have made so far are insults - you will be found out soon - bloody idiot grin
I'm going to post your nude pics on nairaland
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Pataricatering(f): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
I know of a man who hooks up with u anytime he is Hot in one hotel in iyana ipaja! Ur a coded male olosho
LordAzubuike:
I know a guy who do hookup with this Sophia once in a while here in VGC. The girl na coded olo**
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by laughitall(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I know a guy who do hookup with this Sophia once in a while here in VGC. The girl na coded olo**
ur head dey dere
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ogbonti: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
I'm going to post your nude pics on nairaland

o my God am so scared please do as quickly as possible.

nude pics? shioooorr i don’t take nudes.

And IF you do not desist from this misbehavior of issuing threats to me in a public forum .. I WILL USE YOUR SKULL to take a penalty kick in front of your family house within 3 weeks.

you think everyone on nairaland is a
loader abi?

e be like say this life don taya you!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Exodora: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2020
My advice to her is that if she sees husband she should settle down and stop hoping that one day Davido will dump Chioma in her place.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2020
ogbonti:

o my God am so scared please do as quickly as possible.

nude pics? shioooorr i don’t take nudes.

And IF you do not desist from this misbehavior of issuing threats to me in a public forum .. I WILL USE YOUR SKULL to take a penalty kick in front of your family house within 3 weeks.

you think everyone on nairaland is a
loader abi?

e be like say this life don taya you!

Three weeks is too far
why not today.
whether you have nude pics or not, it does not matter, as far as you're dressing up in your room, I'm seeing you. if you like close windows, draw curtain, I'm still seeing you. No escaping route for you. when you were taking your bath yesterday I was just looking at you shaking head, you're not even s sexy, and when you were washing your dirty undies(dross) not even real pant. my eyes are on you.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ibrahiimo(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2020
where is this Ogbonti, whenever I'm online she'll run away
but whenever I log out, she'll start ranting
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Tmb78(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
EmekaBlue:
na lie...u urself know igbo have one of d finest breeds in this obodo nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Karlifate: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Karlifate:

Can you tell me about October 19 personality

If your birthday falls between October 13 and October 22 (your Sun is between 20˚01' to 30˚ Libra), you belong to the third decan of Libra, which is sub-ruled by Mercury, the planetary ruler of the zodiac signs Gemini and Virgo.

Astrologically speaking, Mercury is about communication, creativity, logic and mental energy. This loquacious and intelligent planet defines how we gather facts and information, how we think, and how we express our thoughts to others. Hence, under this influence, you are naturally bestowed with great communicative abilities plus a razor sharp mind that can grasp solutions to complex problems very quickly.

You are a gifted speaker that is not only proficient in the language of persuasion, but also extremely diplomatic in your delivery of your opinions. Even if you have “Stop harassing me, you fat slob!” in your head, you will say it in an ultra polite manner without causing offense or hurt.

In fact, my friend, you are such a genius with words that people would believe anything the imaginative and playful side of you can dream up – and you are not afraid to use this amazing gift to get what you want, be it charming the pants off your object of lust, or flattering your way out of trouble or up the corporate ladder, though career is not a number one priority in your life.

Your intuition is powerful and you are observant, which means you instinctively know whether someone is fidgeting and feeling nervous because they are not telling the truth, or they think you are the most gorgeous creature on planet Earth. Those in your inner circle appreciate that you won’t get on their nerves by asking tons of questions when they just want to be left alone to brood in a corner; you are sensitive enough to read other people’s emotions and analytical enough to recognize issues.

Being a very social and outgoing person, interacting with different people is one of your favorite things to do. You are comfortable talking to strangers and can elicit laughter from the shyest of the shy, thanks to your witty sense of humor along with exaggerated gesture and expression.

You enjoy useful conversations, particularly with prodigious thinkers like you who dare to ask challenging questions, and are always hungry for new knowledge and experiences. You also love chatting about who’s doing what in your network, and because you believe that news of the jaw-dropping, eye-popping variety should be shared, chances are, you won’t hesitate to whisper “Psst, have you heard?” into excitable ears.

And if you hear of an opportunity to unleash chaos in your most-hated enemy’s world, you would grab it with both hands. Although Libra-born individuals don’t have a bad reputation of being vindictive, cruel, or destructive, you could morph into a cold-hearted, vengeful and manipulative monster when you have been deeply hurt. You are forgetful, but can remember bad memories and sad events that happened a long time ago like yesterday.

Having said that, you are super duper nice to folks that have demonstrated their worth to be on the receiving end of your loyalty, kindness and generosity. You are willing to risk limb and life for the one you love, and loves you dearly.

You dislike rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty, which is why some people label you as a lazybum or an excuse-giver; or perhaps, a serial procrastinator because of your tendency to keep putting things off until later.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Emodeee: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Wonderful

Let me view you in something similar.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Karlifate: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Karlifate:

Nice analysis for the 19th October. Can you also give details about the females born on that day?

Baba, I personally don't date Libra women. They are too weak for my liking. Indecisive, unfaithful, extremely materialistic. Very little to no will-power. I don't advise anyone to marry any of the air signs be it Libra, Gemini or Aquarius. These women are born whores.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Karlifate: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

Baba, I personally don't date Libra women. They are too weak for my liking. Indecisive, unfaithful, extremely materialistic. Very little to no will-power. I don't advise anyone to marry any of the air signs be it Libra, Gemini or Aquarius. These women are born whores.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2020
Karlifate:

OK! What about 24th July personality

24th of July are first decan Leo people. Too domineering, temperamental, generous, Determined and optimistic.

Most leo women are too materialistic making it difficult for them to settle down in life.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Karlifate: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

Leo people of First Decan. Too domineering, temperamental, generous, Determined and optimistic.

Most leo women are too materialistic making it difficult for them to settle down in life.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Karlifate:

Apt. What about the men?

Same thing
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ikezudon(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
See top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria now sha.

https://billzonthestreets.com/richest-musician-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.