Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO (12981 Views)

One Plus , Google Pixel, Vivo Or Oppo Help me / Help Me Choose: Redmi Note 10 Pro Or Samsung A23 / Who Wins - Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Or OPPO A9 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by aezenkwu(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
MiVida:
6/128 or 6/64?

6/128
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by aezenkwu(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
MiVida:
6/128 or 6/64?

6/128 gb

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by Themaths(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
OP, check out the Mi Note 10 pro, the one with 108MP camera and Snapdragon 730G chipset. But I guess it will be more expensive, it's better than both you listed. Battery is at 5000+mah, 8GB/256GB
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by kingcolearchive: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't need to even use the phone to know it will be amazing. OPPO Phones generally have an amazing camera
Thebwoy:
How good is the oppo camera

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by kingcolearchive: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
OPPO would not be a bad buy. The A9 2020 is a beast!
dodoniyi:

Thanks for your comment. About the huawei y9 prime, I saw it with 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Hisilicon Kirin 710F...with motorized pop up.. .. PRICE... 76K

So also huawei p30 lite New Edition.... Price... 86k

Got confused and I had to come to nairaland for gurus advice

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by kingcolearchive: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
As in, the way them dey try confuse people. Redmi phones are nice, but what`s the second-hand value? It`s either little or nothing. OPPO phones are epic
dodoniyi:

Must you force people to buy redmi phones?

I don dey use custom miui rom since miui 7 on my rooted Lenovo phone. I got a new redmi note 8 and sold it after a month due to some reasons. So I know about about redmi phones. I have done some fruitful recommendations on redmi 8 to my office mates

Now I am weighing up my options.... May be to wait a little when xioami will start release their latest series like redmi note 9 pro and from there, I will be able to compare prices, specs and performances particularly the heating and the battery
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by kingcolearchive: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hmmm. Okay
Baddestguyp:
ur choice but redmi note 8 pro is far better at everything...
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by kingcolearchive: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol, some men dey do 2 minutes. grin grin grin grin OPPO is never a bad buy
aezenkwu:
Don't mind people telling you to buy oppo

Redmi note 8pro all the way. The battery lasts more than some men on the bed. I use the same phone and I will tell you this phone is a beast and I'm not planning on changing it cos the man on seat ft go for 4th tenure

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by YangaBabe: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Thebwoy:

The camera is as good as Tecno camera

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by joeytrib: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2020
The camera is better than tecno..far far better

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by aramanda14: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
OPPO ofcourse..The phone is just too perfect!!

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by greychris: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
Super good. Worth for money, trust me.
Thebwoy:

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by greychris: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Get OPPO A9 2020.
dodoniyi:

Thanks for your comment. About the huawei y9 prime, I saw it with 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM, Hisilicon Kirin 710F...with motorized pop up.. .. PRICE... 76K

So also huawei p30 lite New Edition.... Price... 86k

Got confused and I had to come to nairaland for gurus advice

1 Like

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by greychris: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Is phone vibrator? This your talk weak me. undecided undecided
aezenkwu:

Redmi note 8pro all the way. The battery lasts more than some men on the bed. I use the same phone and I will tell you this phone is a beast and I'm not planning on changing it cos the man on seat ft go for 4th tenure

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by Redpanter(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Redmi note 8 pro for sure.....

Best deal right now! :
Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro 6gb 128gb -

Pay on delivery
Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss kiss
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by Jollof123: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Me never use oppo phone b4... Buh Xiaomi phones are beast in all category. So if am you and you are me then Xiaomi straight
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by Piloeternity(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
People like you go dey follow person argue blindly. Well, I guess you just used your redmi note 8pro ad forgot to at least try or lay your hand on the oppo device as well.
Anyways I have used both devices and here is what I think, OPPO devices are built with classic photography in mind as well as meeting the fellow Nigerians request for a longer battery. Using both the note 8pro(4000mAh) and the A9 2020(5000mAh). I will pick A9 2020 OVER.
SEE PIC FOR URSELF BELOW I HAVE BOTH DEVICES
aezenkwu:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by Bestcrawl: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO by Zeroenochone(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Piloeternity:
People like you go dey follow person argue blindly. Well, I guess you just used your redmi note 8pro ad forgot to at least try or lay your hand on the oppo device as well.
Anyways I have used both devices and here is what I think, OPPO devices are built with classic photography in mind as well as meeting the fellow Nigerians request for a longer battery. Using both the note 8pro(4000mAh) and the A9 2020(5000mAh). I will pick A9 2020 OVER.
SEE PIC FOR URSELF BELOW I HAVE BOTH DEVICES

But what you're holding in this picture is the redmi note 8 not note 8 pro oooo are you sure you're not mistaken?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / Airtel CUG Lines And Postpaid Packages / Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.