Stats: 3,173,010 members, 7,886,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo (392 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo by faith2kool(f): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
says ‘focus on a man’s future and not his features’.
adds ‘Beware of Pride’.

Pride is a destroyer!

The Bible says God resists the Proud and gives more grace to the Humble. James 4:6.

If you are going to enjoy the marital destiny God has in store for you, then beware of pride, be cautious of pride. There are many people today who are not married because of pride, there is no candidate that is qualified for them.

Now let me say this it will help us:
Never focus on the features of a man, focus on the future of The Man. They say he is too short, he does not have money, he does not have a good job yet, his job is just somehow.

Do not focus on the features of a man, focus on the future of the Man. What you cannot see is the seed that he is carrying inside of him. He is carrying the seed of greatness inside of him, the seed of The Most High inside of him, the seed of vision inside of him. Shout Hallelujah!

It is very important to stop looking for finished product, this is what is destroying and keeping many.

Somebody comes to ask someone concerning marital relationship. She asked, first of all where did you get your first degree? He said, Higher National Diploma, then she said, just be going, don’t even look back. It is pride, that is destroying destiny. Pride!!!

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/17/stop-looking-for-finished-product-to-marry-pastor-david-oyedepo/

Re: Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo by Ajsimon(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Prosperity pastor
Re: Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo by BitCraftman: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2020
The man talk true sha.

Money story can change for better or worse after marriage. Can we say same for attitude and potentials?
Re: Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo by Righteousness89(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Listen to GOD for His Choice for you..

Not Everyone will have The Choice of a Finished Product..

Many of you, your Glorious destiny is tied to one man or woman whom you look down on.. and Except you humble yourself and Listen for Divine Direction, you will miss your Glorious Destiny...

Be very Careful about Marriage.. if you marry the wrong part ,no matter how well to do, Him/ She is you will never be happy..
Re: Stop Looking For Finished Product To Marry -pastor David Oyedepo by vickydankal(f): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Ajsimon:
Prosperity pastor

What’s wrong with prosperity message?
Is it not God’s plan to for us to prosper?
3 John2 , deut 8:18 among others .
Why do we associate poverty to Christianity. I think you should study Rom 12:2. That’s if you are a Christian. If God is poor I won’t be a Christian. Though my service to him at this level of Christianity is no more for the things I get but worship him for who he is.

Oga prosperity is good die, it is your inheritance you have no reason to be poor. God promised us a better place in heaven but in his goodness he decided to give us part payment of prosperity here on earth to build our hope, faith and expectations of things in heaven.

How Can An Adolescent Deal With Peer Pressure / Mod Take That Declaration Away From My Profile / The Real Truth About Having Sex In The Dream