Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (53775 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by akaahs(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
There's no particular amount of money that ever makes one ready. If you're in with the right person with just 300, 000 naira, marriage will be bliss. You people should stop attaching happiness to money. Money is only a means to an end. undecided
I don't wanna believe u know what's in my account. By God grace my wedding ll b this year, I have proposed and she accepted. No shaking
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by brio(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
I had just N70,000 only.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
medolab90:

I wonder how guys like You think. I guess been insultive prove how macho you are.

Stop being insultive!!
I didn't insult her. I only stated the fact
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
the kids on this forum...
So moronic.
U are still in ur mother's womb if am a kid. Cus I believe I would be 20 years plus older than u . Under 20 lyk u de look for maga
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by franxalive(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
There's no particular amount of money that ever makes one ready. If you're in with the right person with just 300, 000 naira, marriage will be bliss. You people should stop attaching happiness to money. Money is only a means to an end. undecided

Okk naaa...if so... going by ur comments...you ready to settle down like this year?...if yess...lets get to know berra...if you crave...do reply stating ur interest... regards
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by xrayj(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
maynation:

In my account. undecided
Who dash monkey banana...
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Opdateoyeyemi(f): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Most of you are just talking offpoint, this goes a long way to show how most Nigerians reason. You guys reason like ineffectual buffoons. You don’t take time to understand a question but quick to talk because you just want to talk. He asked how much should one have in his account before thinking of marriage not how much one is earning. At the end of the day most of you have not been able to provide the answer he seek, cuz you people like talking without thinking.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by xrayj(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
maynation:

I didn't say I have it. I said that's how much I will have before considering marriage.
It means u won't get married then for using such amount as benchmark? Do u know what it takes to raise such amount of money? U are not serious

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by sparko1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you marry a man with 300,000 when your family will bring list na!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by moneyest(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

Hear in jos with zero naira n steady income de will happily accept u n give u de lady in credit. My Igbo friend come here confirm am

U don't mean it?
E be like say na dat format I go use ooo
I cannot come & kee ma sef because I wan marry.
Hope say una ladies dey fine? I no fit marry girl wey her head be like baseball bat cry cry

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Mobree: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
CosmicJames:

I give up.
Please do
Guy obviously doesn't understand you lol
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by maynation(f): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
xrayj:

It means u won't get married then for using such amount as benchmark? Do u know what it takes to raise such amount of money? U are not serious

Poverty mentality.
What gave you the impression that I haven't made almost that amount??

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by xrayj(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
maynation:

Poverty mentality.
What gave you the impression that I haven't made almost that amount??
Which amount?
Hahahaha
Pls don't kill me with laff cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by maynation(f): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
xrayj:

Which amount?
Hahahaha
Pls don't kill me with laff cheesy cheesy
Don't laugh.
That's my opinion, it doesn't have to make sense to you.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by maynation(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kemibabi:
coming from a single mother shocked
I'm shocked grin
Do you think you deserve a man with such networth?

Mr Newguyhere.
Firstly, I am not a single mother.
Secondly, it's my personal target, can't remember saying I was waiting on a man to offer me the money.
Next time, quote me with your real moniker.
Thanks dear.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by uchechi7(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gwagone:
TF are you talking about?
We nor dey reason marriage o
You might have your priorities, but remember life is all about risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZuzXo7hd7A
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by wizardus: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
wunmi590:

April, not March boss

Okies
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by franchasng: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, you are right.
We men shortchange ourselves by settling down with lazy, broke and unproductive ladies all in the name of fine face and regular sex but a year down the lane when reality hit us in the face, we realize that we have been shortchanged and too late to murmur.
Men should give women who are not productive a arms length. They can fvck them but Never a commitment because things have changed.
And i mean Productive and Not Busy or Hardworking because most ladies are Busy but not Productive.
When a man and woman set out in the morning for work, it is assumed both are Busy and Hardworking but at night when they come back home and Bills are meant to be cleared like food etc it is the person that clears the bill who is termed Productive.
The woman may decide to go to shop in the market and stay there all day long selling plastic buckets, tailoring materials, palm oil in bottle and at the end of the day, she was busy but not necessarily productive but if a man tries that, he is termed LAZY
Very apt.

Anyway, we can only rant here, it is every man's responsibility to choose what he wants from his woman, me I have made my own choice grin

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by DexterousOne(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
franchasng:
Very apt.

Anyway, we can only rant here, it is every man's responsibility to choose what he wants from his woman, me I have made my own choice grin

Interesting
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by rummmy: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
I'm very insecure. If i'm to get married and have kids, i would want them to have the best life has to offer. To have a safe future...
I must have a steady, well paying job. He must too.
I must have a good amount of money in the bank. Savings to lean back on (just in case). He must too.
I must have properties and other assets. He must too.

But this is for me.

For others, at least 3million in the bank. Plus a house and car.
Transportation and house rent can take alot out of one's salary...
otedola is coming to ask your hand in marriage
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
moneyest:

U don't mean it?
Hope say una ladies dey fine? I no fit marry girl wey her head be like baseball bat cry cry
I mean everything I said. Any Igbo man his that is a teacher can never marry n Igbo gal. De will rather go for kaduna nasarawa logo or banue. Those ladies can manage lyk no tomorrow. Buh u just have to adapt.
Here in jos Igbo gals especially de one from poor family are always single, unless those way use stubbornness Carry Belle. Wic most of them are doing now.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
moneyest:

U don't mean it?
Jos don't have industry. De only job here is hospital work, teaching (very low salary 10- 30k) and bank job. How do u expect sum1 to save 2 million for marriage.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:

Good you are a potential. The man must have something agbalu aka na-azo ani, onye ji ji a na akonye.

How sweet is this cunt by the way? Does it give goose bumps and muscle pull?
Sorry I didn't get that igbo. No it's as bitter as kolanut
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Ogediluv(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
I quote u wrong bro. Money is happiness but not joy. Money can't give u a good home, it will only give u a good house. Yea, money can attracts u a wife to marry, but not a virtuous wife to keep d home. If u think money can give u everything u want, wait until u have health issues and marry a bad wife. The only enjoyment u have to ur money is when u attach God strongly by your side, only then will proverb 10:22 work for u.

makydebbie:

Money is happiness and happiness is money.
You can't enjoy marriage without money, love doesn't feed us or pay the bills.
So that makes money very necessary.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by moneyest(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

Jos don't have industry. De only job here is hospital work, teaching (very low salary 10- 30k) and bank job. How do u expect sum1 to save 2 million for marriage.
Oil dey ur head jare wink
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
medolab90:

I wonder how guys like You think. I guess been insultive prove how macho you are.

Stop being insultive!!
Ass licker stop quoting me please.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Kennybix(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me is 5 million nd have your house and a car shikena I'm not that demanding angry

Do you have all these? undecided

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by cenaman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Money is happiness and happiness is money.
You can't enjoy marriage without money, love doesn't feed us or pay the bills.
So that makes money very necessary.
Also remember him that after God is money.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by christian4chris: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Seriously need #1 million only
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Chill2: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
We made a deliberate decision not to have kids for now and we doing fine and happy. Family respects our decision. Have kids only when you can.
CAPSLOCKED:

STOP PLAYING YOURSELF. SHOW ME ONE MARRIAGE IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE THE COUPLES DELIBERATELY DON'T HAVE KIDS.

LET'S EVEN PRETEND THAT NIGERIANS DON'T HAVE RELATIVES WHO START SPRINGING UP FROM ALL ANGLES ONCE A PERSON IS MARRIED.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Chill2:
We made a deliberate decision not to have kids for now and we doing fine and happy. Family respects our decision. Have kids only when you can.

ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BAD AND SAD? undecided
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by loswhite(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
let us be realistic tho, financial security is a very important factor. Money would influence the level of happiness in the relationship. Life is complex. That 300k wouldn't be enought to start up a family with at least three members.
The child's basic welfare, feeding, education, health care, etc. Apart from maturity, both physical and emotional, money is another solid foundation on which a decent marriage would built.
do you start up a family with 3 members?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50