Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is There Anything Like Spiritual Compatibility Among Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Compatibility Among Spouse (305 Views)

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Spiritual Compatibility Among Spouse by Olawrites: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
I heard this that before you marry anyone you should check if their stars go with yours. And check if your star aligns. Like if you marry the person whose STAR is compatible with yours, you will prosper in whatever you do in marriage.

Some will even say, if you marry someone that their stars are not compatible with yours, it may end it tears.

Has anyone heard about this..It's common in SouthWest
Re: Is There Anything Like Spiritual Compatibility Among Spouse by Avast(m): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Olawrites:
I heard this that before you marry anyone you should check if their stars go with yours. And check if your star aligns. Like if you marry the person whose STAR is compatible with yours, you will prosper in whatever you do in marriage.

Some will even say, if you marry someone that their stars are not compatible with yours, it may end it tears.

Has anyone heard about this..It's common in SouthWest
It depends on what you belief

(1) (Reply)

Get Your INEC Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers / Right Ways To Handle Your In-laws In Marriage To Avoid Having Issues / Earn Extra Money With Photo Editing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.