Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt (4283 Views)

Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 4:57am On Mar 22, 2020
#230,000naira was provided for the purchase of additional 1000 blocks,3bags of cement,water and labour wage for yesterday work(80*720 blocks laid). 4 bricklayer and 3 labour were engaged. So far total of #280,000naira had been provided in this new phase of the project ( super structure).see below work progress and picture of sharp sand delivered to site.

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2020
#230,000naira was provided for the purchase of additional 1000 blocks,3bags of cement,water and labour wage for yesterday work(80*720 blocks laid). 4 bricklayer and 3 labour were engaged. So far total of #280,000naira had been provided in this new phase of the project ( super structure). See below work progress .

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Today's progress: see pictures of work progress below.

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Today's progress:see pictures below. Breakdown of materials purchased today with the fund provided. Total fund provided (#250,000naira).
__ Block 1000pieces
__cement 10bags@#2,550 per bag.
__wooden scaffold #15,000naira
__water 3drums (#3000naira).
Total #173,000naira.
Available balance after purchase (#77,000)
Quantity of material used today:
___5bags of cement used today.
___5 bags of cement remaining.
___3 drums of water used
___ total number of blocks on ground before delivery (360pieces)
___total blocks delivered (1000pieces)
___total blocks after delivery (1,360 pieces)
___total block used 905pieces
___total block remaining today(455pieces)
Numbers of workers used today :
__ 4bricklayer ,4 helpers.
Labour wage today (72,000naira)

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Quantity of material required for tomorrow's work .
___700 pieces of 6inches block
___#3000naira for 3 drums .
___ 5 bags remaining
See more pictures of today work.

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by nopains: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2020
bro. good work. i like the way you break everything down and make it very transparent as if you are accountable to us. I know you are trying to encourage us that wish to proceed with our building projects with accurate figures, because it has become a tradition for a house owner to exaggerate the cost of his or her house project in order secure a false of social status. Keep it up! i am following your updates as they come. Pls i want to know the name of cement u are using.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by oginga: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Nice one sir and God bless you, following.....
Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Alkanelly: 2:44am On Mar 25, 2020
@Charles4wokoma good job. i will say i like your honesty in been transparent with the funds given to you. i am also building in PH and i wish my supervisor is this transparent with the funds. keep doing the good work

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Godisgreatest1: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
I'm glad the detailed cost are precise, clear and transparent. This thread is quite different from other threads created by 'nairaland jack of all trades' and 'photo engineers' that will tell you the building so far has taken 10 million! Or the foundation was casted in Spain so it will cost 5 million to fix in Nigeria!. May God help us, it's regrettable such fake people have many fictitious threads flooding this section. What amazes me most is that I can't find anywhere you posted a phone number for your personal interest, a gesture that is rare and depicts your class. Thank you once again for your transparency.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by nams77: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Following this thread
Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Today's progress: block work to lintel completed .

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Today's progress: block work completed up to lintel level.

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Charles4wokoma: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Hargbo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Charles4wokoma:

You are doing well.
Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by jp130(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2020
That is quite fast. Did you notice reduction in block usage btw dpc n lintel?
Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Great thread. Following.
Re: Construction Of A 3-Bedroom Bungalow In PortHarcourt by Manicopus: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
I can say that now it is very important to provide carpenters and workers in general with quality protective clothing. Because it is very dangerous to work with such a material and it is necessary to work in such difficult conditions as comfortable as possible. I myself work at such an object and I know what it is. That's why I picked myself Work Pants https://systemofyoursafety.com/best-work-pants-for-carpenters/ , there are several good options, so you can pick up already suitable. I hope that I was able to help. Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot And Latest Estate On Promo@abijo Gra Beside Chevron Estate II +2349066815852 / To-let- Superb Furnished Brand New House( 2mins Drive To Broad Street ) *pix* / Grab Your Own Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.