Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Auxiliary Agenda In Oyo State ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Auxiliary Agenda In Oyo State ... (247 Views)

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Police Raid Auxiliary’s Home In Oyo, Recover Weapons, Ammunition (pics) / Tension In Oyo As Police Reportedly Recovered Weapons From The Auxiliary House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Auxiliary Agenda In Oyo State ... by emtok(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Can we not hide behind a transparent curtain and come out to the truth? The Park Management System was an Auxiliary agenda, instead of a digital agenda. Just when I thought we were going digital with Motor Park Management.

When the ban was placed, I felt it was really about the safety of lives and properties. But when Auxiliary was appointed as chair of the PMS, I cannot but ask, is this what this has been all about? If Auxiliary can not have it, then no one else could. Is the PMS a clever innovation to install Auxiliary? Just when I thought we were going digital with Motor Park Management, Auxiliary is all that is the focal point.

As much as I would like to stand behind my Governor to justify every of his actions, truth must be told and integrity of personality must be sustained. The governor had installed men and women of academic, administrative and political excellence into his government. But Auxiliary's portfolio is a bit of taint to this record. Auxiliary's shrewd ways of doing things cannot be easily forgotten in Oyo state and part of which is his criminal conviction.

Truly, great innovations can be birthed from hideous motives, such as the PMS, but a lot doesn't add up with the motifs put forward. If truly IGR is what we want to generate from PMS, Auxiliary has no...

https://www.objectivegist.com.ng/2020/02/the-auxiliary-agenda-in-oyo-state.html
Re: The Auxiliary Agenda In Oyo State ... by bigass123(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Time will tell...

Time will tell........

Time will tell.....

..... Time will tell.......

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Court Discharges Detained Zamfara Cleric Accused Of Drugs Peddling / South And Middle Belt Keep Our Eyes On The Goal! - It Is Restructuring / Change / Yahoo Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.