Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Please Don't Build Your Marriage On A Mistake. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Build Your Marriage On A Mistake. (188 Views)

Pastor Enforces Sex Before Marriage On Congregation (video) / Be Careful How You Live. Don't Build Trouble For Your Children. / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Build Your Marriage On A Mistake. by Charisec(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
It's WRONG to impregnate a lady outside WEDLOCK or get yourself impregnated via sexual intercourse outside WEDLOCK.

I mean we are not even to have sex outside marriage, talk less impregnate anyone.

It's WORSE to make a marriage decision based on that wrong!

You cannot build a future on a mistake!

Except you decide in yourself that this lady is actually who you want as a wife and she also decides same.

Then the decision is beyond the mistake, the mistake just revealed the decision you would have made.

I hope you get the twist.

But it's real foolishness to marry someone you have no deep emotions for, someone you have not proven his or her character, someone you would never respect or honour, someone who has no spiritual strength nor mental fervency, ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT FOR HIM OR YOU IMPREGNATED HER.

You can't build life on MISTAKES.

My one cent!

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Build Your Marriage On A Mistake. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Take responsibility and marry her
She was good enough to carefully stick ur preeq
Then she shld be good enough Tobe ur wife unless u are telling me men just fvck any woman they see.. Marry her and help each other bring out the best in yourselves
Re: Please Don't Build Your Marriage On A Mistake. by ichuka(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Take responsibility and marry her
She was good enough to carefully stick ur preeq
Then she shld be good enough Tobe ur wife unless u are telling me men just fvck any woman they see.. Marry her and help each other bring out the best in yourselves
So ur point is??

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Devotional 20th February 2020 / Britain Got Talent In Religious Dimension / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.