Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook (1837 Views)

"At Some Point You Will Explain To Your Children" - Lady Gets Blasted After / In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by sleekgist4: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, seems to have stepped on toes after he advised his son not marry a woman that cannot cook or do house chores. SleekGist reports

He took to Twitter and wrote:

"My sons, don’t marry a lady who cannot cook. She needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time."

And social media went  on fire as both male and female slammed the popular man of God over his comment...

See reactions below and post:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pastor-adeboye-blasted-on-twitter-and-ig-after-he-advised-his-son-not-to-marry-a-woman-that-cant-cook/

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Gwagone: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ohkay
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Gwagone: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oya NL, over to you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
deluded bastard in robe... talking nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by scrolldown88: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yes a woman should know how to cook. There's nothing wrong with a man cooking for his family every once in a while, but the woman should cook. Most ladies this days think it's a taboo to cook. However, do a little research on their background and you'll find that growing up their mothers were the ones doing most of the cooking.

See those people in the comment say "so the purpose of a woman in marriage is to cook", well if we keep eliminating every single relevance of a woman in a home what then would be left.

Growing up I hardly see my dad in the kitchen. Don't get me wrong, I can cook, my mum made sure we all learned how. And I'll be glad to step in and cook for my family when required.

Most girls that don't know how to cook are simply lazy. A lady in her 20s would have had a thousand opportunities to learn how to cook. But they simply don't want to learn. What more, those kind of ladies are not teachable and are entitled as Bleep. Get married to them and you'll be the resident cook of the house.

As for all the guys saying there's nothing wrong with a lady that can't cook, y'all are just hypocrites. Be talking shit just to sound politically correct when deep inside you groan and are jealous of your friends with 'cooking wives'.

Don't marry a woman that can't cook and has no interest in learning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by TheSourcerer: 1:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Dingbat according to freeze
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by IamD18: 1:46am On Feb 18, 2020
A woman who can't cook is almost useless to the society, because they were created to cook and to serve as baby producing factories to men.

Nothing more. So a barren woman who can't cook deserves not the air she's breathing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Lilymax(f): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:
A woman who can't cook is almost useless to the society, because they were created to cook and to serve as baby producing factories to men.

Nothing more. So a barren woman who can't cook deserves not the air she's breathing.
A woman should know how to cook, agreed, but read your comment again, slowly, and ask yourself if it really made sense to you. I wish I could meet u in person, just to give u an uppercut, maybe then your brain will start functioning.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by mezarddinny: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2020
i am an atheist but i see nothing wrong in what he said, i can't marry a woman that can't cook, not because i want her to be cooking for me but i won't like my kids eating food cooked by another person except their parents.

ps, i dont eat food from people that are not my nuclear family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2020
I can't even start anything with someone that can't cook
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
A woman that cannot cook is a fallacy. My eyes have not seen!
I pray to never meet except she has congenital anosmia or a situation like that

As a guy I can cook almost all naija meal still I don't mind marrying a girl that cannot cook only if she has congenital anosmia grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Klemcykul(f): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
The best place to lose your respect is social media. Even people who cant look you in the eye will stay behind their screens and disrespect you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
deluded bastard in robe... talking nonsense!

see mumu undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gakinola:
see mumu undecided

let me guess...?! you must be one of the brainless donkeys that these bastards in robe preach to, abi?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
He's right, no man will want to marry a woman who can't cook and do house chores.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

let me guess...?! you must be one of the brainless donkeys that these bastards in robe preach to, abi?
You just referred to yourself and not me. Good day!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gakinola:
You just referred to yourself and not me. Good day!

have a fantastic day.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Blasted After He Told His Son Not To Marry A Woman That Cant Cook by CookieMarley: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Daddy Adeboye is right.Any man who marrys a woman who can't cook will never be happy

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Singer Paul Psquare Shares A Throwback Photo On His Instagram Page / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shows Off His Members’ Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.