Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,736 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler (70931 Views)

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Exodora:
Exactly what one guy in my compound is doing and his girlfriends are not saying anything about this habit.

Almost everyday he comes back by 10:30 -00 at time 1am , the funny part is that he jumps the fence and yet they see nothing wrong in what he is doing.
Tomorrow when they finally settled down them will be ratting nonsense.

I can't imagine having a boyfriend and he comes back that late , talk more of a husband .
These are the wise people of Nairaland
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Gosamezu: 2:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Please my sister kept praying, don't allow any distraction at all. If possible, fast and pray, it must surely come to past........I like your courage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Exodora:

This man can never change , the only thing that will change him is only if something terrible happens but him to change or she trying to change him , my brother is impossible.Because you can't change people the only thing you can do is to influence a change.
You are wise and reasonable
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Sabicleaners: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2020
kiss

Don't forget SabiCleaners is around Abuja to clean away all your troubles!

Why stress your head about cleaning?
Focus your energy on your career, business, ministry and other important things that will yeild tangible result!
Contact on sig
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2020
ndindiatu:
Similar experience with me. He comes home late. One day armed robbers followed him home..and the rest. Follows
You see? And some demented fools here are still supporting and promoting this kind of irresponsible lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:52am On Feb 19, 2020
amuwo1980:

Haba this is uncalled for , why dwell on his tribe
The fool called for it and he got served what he deserved
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:55am On Feb 19, 2020
chrizzyace:
You make sense ..... And also he just have not realized that he's a married man, single man life still dey him head well well...
It gives me joy seeing that we still have some reasonable people on Nairaland. God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 3:02am On Feb 19, 2020
pcguru1:

You are clearly an idiot I only described the Lagos night scene and the business networking that comes with it, I dont even go to the club at all. Puma
Shut up your smelling mouth dirty pig and get a life
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 3:08am On Feb 19, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Lost babyadult in Dubai.......try employ your brothers and sisters first, when you are done, employ your village people ignoramus like you.

You pay very well in Dubai, yet you are in Lagos on Nairaland doing petty 4th-party agency job. Àgbàyà
See this one, did I joined Nairaland here in Dubai? I started and joined Nairaland when I was in Lagos and do update my profile regularly. Just humble so I can tip small thing to your dead account balance for you to use and eat
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 3:12am On Feb 19, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

And you think it's not your promiscuous aunt that infected the poor husband? Stupid kid like you enjoying free hotspots from your generous neighbour.

Someone like you will be very good for Yahooplus or ritual
It's only poverty that could make a fool at 40 as you are to be commenting this foolishly
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
See this one, did I joined Nairaland here in Dubai? I started and joined Nairaland when I was in Lagos and do update my profile regularly. Just humble so I can tip small thing to your dead account balance for you to use and eat

Empty vessel with wide mouth making noise and thinking it's sound
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 19, 2020
A married man still living Like a Bachelor??Obviously,He wasn't prepared for Marriage.
Everyone knows,Nothing Good Happens at Night.
Madam,if you can't Show the Jobless man this NL thread then it's worthless.
Just let me know when u finally dump His Ass.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 19, 2020
rex444:
he can be coming back early na ...like 1am or 2am sef.... madam keep quiet ,no use children as your excuse . what do you want him to be doing at home with a boring lady that cannot come up with a healthy conversation but nags.... let him be
Like seriously,is this ur own advice?her husband for that matter,where is he suppose to be at 12am if not with his family,she doesnt even nag yet he keeps late night and he is even jobless gan.she has every right to worry abt her husband so pls dnt tell her to keep quiet,she is human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:

You are really stupid and jobless.
Below is your post in this same February 2020 complaining of how you have been trekking the streets of Lagos miserably......

This is how you broke ass miss golden opportunities in life. You don't even know who you are insulting online. Yet you will still be claiming employer in Dubai wen you never eat full bele.

Even if dem use you for money rituals, nothing go come out because you even useless to Oracle

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tima1980(f): 3:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Every relationship has it own warning signs and if you ignored it, try to overlook them. What you can not control while dating you can't stop it when he got all the power over you
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders,

I have been married for 8years now. My husband is nice and caring but I don't like the fact that he likes moving at night. He comes home as late as 12am.

He is currently looking for a job now and most times his reason for coming home late is because he is hanging out with friends. I have discussed this issue with him severally and expressed that I don't like his night movement. On such occasions he will promise not to come home late but the promise is never kept. I have told him the dangers of moving late in a city like Lagos.

The annoying part is that he is not coming home late from work rather because he i s with friends. Most times our young children will stay up late hoping to see him before going to bed but they will wait in vain as he will not be home before they will sleep off.

Note: Even though I'm working, I make sure the house is clean and food ready before he comes home. I don't nag and I'm good looking.

Pls I need suggestions on how to make him stop this night waka.

Please move to front page for wider view

Continue the good deeds take care of the home, children and husband.
Go down on your knees, ask god to bless your husband and trouble him to think of his family first. Ask him to invite his friends over and cook for them if need be. Do not serve anyone alcohol.
Then let God take control and see what happens
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 19, 2020
kevotek1000:

Men can't really handle feelings, lots might be going on with him... His present jobless state could make him keep late night and probably find solace in hanging out with friends and sharing drinks. Though you said you don't nag, i don't know how true is that, who knows you may have one way or the other contributed immensely to it. There is always a two side to every story, this is
Your own side of it. He probably have is own reasons maybe he want to doge your troubles, bills or an habit. I advice you have a one on one discussion with him again, make sure he gives you a good reasons other than the usual promises and then pray he changes for good.... Prayer works.
Being Jobless is not an excuse to live an irresponsible Life,be enlightened....If u know how many married men that their wives are Bread Winners in Naija today u will throwaway that ur talk one side....Doctors,Engineers,Lawyers,Retired service men etc I can go on and on the series is long yet u don't see them acting frustrated and unwise...Do u know when my uncle started sitting at Home after leaving SPDC ?! He only goes out to pick his Wife from Work who is now the bread winner still working with a Federal Parastatal....His Case of being Jobless is not a new thing in Naija now the Good Companies are leaving the country and everyone is into one small biz or the other meet up....Does it even make sense to go out and be drinking when u actually have nothing to offer?!Either those his friends will be mocking Him or they're not good friends.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by promzy555(m): 4:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Madam, are u sure u don't nag? Must married men use that has a way of avoiding quarrels. Try and check urself

Him keeping late is bad, but e might not b cheating on u. Not every men that stays late cheat. I will tell u, I have stop cheating on my wife since last year April believe me. But my wife still suspect me, I won't blame her because she is human.

Maybe his keeping late to get somethings out of his mind, especially when u as the wife, now provide for the family.

So I will advise you, anytime he comes home on time, do unusual tins. Engaged him on discussion, avoid him say he doesn't have job must time. Just do tins dat will make him come home on time instead of quarreling anytime he comes late, with time he will change. I am a living testimony.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Since you mentioned that he is jobless, he might be an armed robber trying to fend for his family. You will need to carefully watch his steps with a closer look going forward.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by GeneralPula: 4:30am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Tim16:
You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN
[/s]
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by GeneralPula: 4:48am On Feb 19, 2020
magkhan:
OP,

You don't know the internal battles he is facing as an unemployed person/father/husband. Allow him unwind as he see fit. He is an adult. You said he is caring, so let him be please.

Probably when he get's the job it might reduce.

Use the alone time to relax for the next day hustle.

Be at peace.

You’re very mentally wise..
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by bezimo(m): 4:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe:

I have been married for 8years now. My husband is nice and caring but I don't like the fact that he likes moving at night. He comes home as late as 12am.

He is currently looking for a job now and most times his reason for coming home late is because he is hanging out with friends. I have discussed this issue with him severally and expressed that I don't like his night movement. On such occasions he will promise not to come home late but the promise is never kept. I have told him the dangers of moving late in a city like Lagos.

The annoying part is that he is not coming home late from work rather because he i s with friends. Most times our young children will stay up late hoping to see him before going to bed but they will wait in vain as he will not be home before they will sleep off.

Note: Even though I'm working, I make sure the house is clean and food ready before he comes home. I don't nag and I'm good looking.

Your sound like a good woman..but the thing is his joblessness is making him feel he can't just be staying at home..so i guess he is going out and trying to network at all cost even if it means coming home late..You have no idea of what it means for a man to be jobless and can't provide it's kinda frustrating and depressing, try to understand...however you can use wisdom to prevail on him to change.Prayer to God to make him change and to get job.Hopefully things change for the better.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
[s]You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN[/s]

You're a zombie

Why do you think about so much evil about person you don't know?

I'm not a womanizer, I stay year to year without going to club, I don't know the nearest club in my area.

I do come back at midnight, most times 1am,
When I young, most times my mum lock to me outside.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:15am On Feb 19, 2020
Ur husband is a night guard, just too embarrassed to tell u
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by CSTR2: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2020
When you see a nice young man with a calm and good head on his shoulders, you would say he is too dull.

You want spontaneity and fun. You want a man that can rock your world.
Well, your husband learnt all those by being a night crawler.

Just pray he does not fucckkk without condoms.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by golddare: 5:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Just use the method that someone used to threaten her husband without him knowing, I tell you he will stay at home. That lagos night life is a Spirit and once you enter only God can pull you out. If you see the ungodly stuffs they do...
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Ladycewhy(f): 5:23am On Feb 19, 2020
He is jobless yet has the time to hang out till 12 am . People outside will be thinking your husband is a hardworking man hence he comes home late at night ,not knowing say uncle dey go live his best life while you slave away and still pay his bills .

Many people will say oh he might get a job connection there,I laugh, many guys are willing to buy you booze most times these guys will not be willing to discuss business with you. Business orientated men know the difference between drinking buddy and business buddy.

All I can say is I hope he doesn't end up bringing STD as sovenier for you cos night crawling and philandering goes hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Cognitivedisson(m): 5:27am On Feb 19, 2020
It is not the best situation. What about a husband that has to work far away from home. And is only able to come back home every 4months and spend 4wks with his family and he is off to work again. Be patient. Be kind. Express your concerns in a loving manner. No situation is permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by sucre: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Op be wise most of those responding ain't married. I am 11:years in marriage lost my banking job years ago and it wasn't funny. I know you don't nag like my wife too but try not to use words like I feed the home, I'm broke etc those words he never used when he was working.its just that he cannot provide for the home that's why he is somewhere watching tv. He will come around. Just make him relax his mind ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
How do you expect Nigeria to become a better nation when you have men that reason foolishly like this? Nigeria's failed leadership/government is a product of the kind of citizens it breed. Nigeria is in big trouble

U need mental therapy
Anoda wasted sperm sighted
Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She should think of how to make more money? While d man thinks of how to crawl more at night bringing nothing to their table.

Apply for mental therapy
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by yeyeosoronga: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
See this smelling dirty Afonja talking. Before you talk to people like me please go and tell your Ode dirty disgusting mother to stop defecating inside plastic rubber and stop living, cooking and eating inside Lagos gutter. Who doesn't know yoruba people are the most useless, dirtiest, confused jobless fools in Africa. Please go and stand on the road and collect 50 naira from keke and okada operators so you can eat today because that is all yoruba people only know how to do best. When Buhari mentioned Lazy youths he was referring to yoruba people. Quote me and die by thunder now now. Smelling yoruba animal. Dirty pig. Spits

Ògún láká'yė kill you there.
Ayélála afflict you.
Last last, you will be used for sacrifice for the gods.
No two ways about it
You this filthy bastard.
Your father, you don't know
Prostitution is the legacy your family has left for you. You this product of a LovePeddler of a woman and an armed robber of a man.
Your whole family, HIV inflicted.
Na one by one you will all drop dead before my eyes.
Babalu-Ayé will continue to inflict you all, one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.